Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

the authors of the wookies @@Langerd is maked by Wytch, i had contant with him for some years ago when we started the warzone mod about his anim's and the wookies as well :) u can find his name on steam :)

Thanks! Mace told me the same thing :) I used steam a long time ago... Is there any problem if you would ask him about this? 

I am finishing the list so soon i will upload some.. stuff here ;)

swegmaster likes this

i will see what i can do about that, he is usely not that offent online, last time was 7 days ago :) but i will see if i can remember, or else you should get your self on steam mate and ask him, its not very prof not to take contact you self to the authors when it is poosile to contact them :) just a suggestion :)

Langerd likes this

i will see what i can do about that, he is usely not that offent online, last time was 7 days ago :) but i will see if i can remember, or else you should get your self on steam mate and ask him, its not very prof not to take contact you self to the authors when it is poosile to contact them :) just a suggestion :)

True. Forget what i said. I will ask him myself

Hello There!

Offical Update -

Lvl 1 is finished. I decided i will stop doing updates on this level. It is finished 100%. So i made not only lvl 2 ;)

Level 2 is small mini boss but dont think it is very easy fight. We are facing with the Bounty Hunter called Javis. His weapon is modified Dlt20a mixed with T21.
And he can shot both of these (T21 is now replacement for rocket launcher. It is much quicker bolt dealing high damage with small but still very high damage splash damage). 
Our goal here is to disable the forcefield that blocks our way to the enemy. To do that we need to move batteries to the small battery chamber. But i will not tell you anything ;) It is guessing game here. There is only one chance to defeat this boss and you must guess how to do that. It is very important to observe everything.

But it wont be easy. Javis has great aim and he has flying sentries as allies. These are new type of enemies. They are shooting fast repeater bolts first. After that they shot alt bryar bolts and after shooting 2 bolts of those they are shooting one or two bowcaster bolts which are most dangerous because bowcaster now has splash damage. 

Most of guns have not only visual change but there is huge change in terms of gameplay. It is much easier to die now and having your back uncovered can be huge mistake. Most weapon deals more damage and enemies shot faster.
But here is the catch - Vader has amazing defensive skills. Standing still will guaranteed deflecting most of blaster bolts. Also Vader has the Armor so now Desann Class - can only get max 35 hp drained by damage. But headshot still counts so that means the max damage for Vader is 70. Also now we can force push every bolt in the game. Vader could do that and come on.. Kylo Ren could stop the bolt in the air. There is a proof that Vader could push the bolt back using just a hand. 

We have an huge amount of force points. Also force power regenrate very fast. The only thing you must pay attention on is when you are using force protect and absorb because they block force regen. 
Fighting is now harder and it requires smart plays. Often requires to just defeat your enemies by just deflecting their bolts. 

About Level 3 - It is finished too! It doesnt have any cutscenes and no boss fight (but i am thinking about this). The third level is in the undercity section of cloud city . The red corridors with steaming pipes and shafts. Also There are some easter eggs, secret areas and ... HUUUGE amount of the logic elements. Featuring the Battery system - The Batteries are NPCs (immortal npcs but they can die when falling into the pit) which are used for turning on or off systems in the undercity. We can move them by using force push or force grip but we wont kill them with force grip so it is like we just move them with force. Every battery has their own symbol represented by the aurebesh alphabet. We must placed them on the battery chamber with the same symbol. In some cases we just need to move them up or down. In one case we use special pipe that will transport battery to the other room. I thought it will make some puzzle element gameplay to the Jedi Academy and in some cases will require player to think a little.

Level 4 - is not finished and i am not going to make updates for level 4 this month. i have more important project to take care.  This Level will be like Javis One. Mini Boss level in meaning that we will just transport batteries to their chambers while fighting horde of enemies. So it will be simple level BUT not short ;)

Welcome to the Cloud City Modification!

Thanks to my Lovely Fox and I want to thank amazing authors for helping me to giving permission to their creations . 

- Barricade24 n uknown artist - Imperial Gunner - i think i have permission
- e11 rifle - @@Corto - dont  have permission . So i want to ask for permission :)
- Hud (edited) - @@AshuraDX - i have permission
- Lobot (edited) - @@Psyk0Sithi think i have permission
- Vader (edited) - @Toshi - i have permission 
- T21 (edited) - @Monsoontide - i have permission 
- Vader's Lightsaber - @@Thomas Kelemen - not sure here
- TFA Live Blades+Effects (edited) - @Kalamaray  - not sure about permission BUT license is Other players may modify and share this work so long as they provide credit to the original author. so i think i am safe here ;)

Also some models stuff from MB2 
- Wookie model - i must contact author to have permission so this model is not 100% sure

Gameplay Screens:

Level 1 - Vader's arrival 

ng62osx.jpg

18Q7aWp.jpg
CprXR5E.jpg
bREJVdF.jpg
XTCfVts.jpg

SD4InKu.jpg

6nGFCtl.jpg
Y9VRvfm.jpg
KUugXTE.jpg
E9RviCg.jpg

Level 2 - Javis Duel

FvsUVwH.jpg
vUXKmLH.jpg
4PRhmD0.jpg

Level 3 - Undercity - Reactor Shaft

rUH3lN3.jpg
wdR7i1v.jpg
oIJKP2V.jpg
RA2RW2A.jpg
gTbZM4m.jpg
hM2vzf3.jpg
5SfqwrS.jpg
wYFFrCW.jpg
qX30EsS.jpg

And last thing i want to say :  This is modification for Jedi Academy game - I will not share it online to get money or any kind of payment. It is my offical 100% tribute to Star Wars Franchise and to Jedi Knight Series - my favourite game of all time. 

Thanks and May the Force be with you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Well this thread is very far in the forums.. And it is not only about my project .

@@swegmaster - read here

I will start like this - i dont like to be an asshole. I never want to be someone like that.

Have one of the worst times of my life actually right now - huge amount of stress and completely lost feeling on making any modding right now... i will not tell you for how long.

I have personal problems with people discord and Specially my - own person too. Which i will NOT describe.

But i will share the truth about myself in some way. You see - i am not ok guy. And i never was. I honestly feel like garbage human being. Bad person who just spent most of time on making content for old star wars game...

If anybody from my words get offensed in some way - i am talking about myself only. There is nothing wrong with modding Jk3 and Jk2 - one of the best games of SW in general. I am not calling anyone bad because he is modding old game. I am talking about myself ... it is important how and when the creation part come from.

Playing games and escaping the responsibility by sitting on my ass making all of this "amazing great awesome maps"... It is not about you people - dont get me wrong. I am not saying that i dont give a shit anymore because people are rude and they ae attacking me. Clearly - the fact when i told that rape jokes "arent that funny" because for me - they are disgusting offensive and horrible - i was attacked by bunch of assholes on movie battles II general channel - because some "strong men" have some balls to defend stupid jokes about sexual harrasment on women... on discord chat. Wow

But the point is.. how these things were made. and when Modding in general was in some way my way of escape. .. from... problems . It Helped me to concentrate on the projects .. be calm for some time. Make things i enjoy have fun.. I love creativity - drawing, modeling mapping etc. But the truth is - it was immature childlish and disgusting - because problems i was facing i wasnt facing alone. Sharing with people images and seeing their reactions - Personaly modding in general made me feel better. But after time - it got me to the worst feeling. For the most part - i was the problem. And i still am (i will not share any details).

Personal life ..over modding. I didnt catch that and it seems i didnt understand it enough - so i dont deserve both of this.

So i am .. done with escaping and also i personaly think i dont deserve and dont want to make anything now. And i wont tell you when - it might even be never.

I completely couldnt stand looking at discord chat. I couldnt even watch forum. It was asshole move - i couldnt type why i am not here or on discord.

I might talk confusing shit or things that people dont give a shit. I am not deserve great praises and kind words. Guy who is making cool models or maps or artworks and who is complete dickhead asshole or monster in real life - We should consider if we want to follow his work and say nice things to him. I will think about myself and all people from Jkhub and Discord - in the same way. So my advice - think twice when you say about - someone he is cool or when you say - your works are cool!

Great models maps are not making somebody better person... It never worked like that - at least for me.

Life is shit sometimes... but the worst is when you are a problem and Others suffer. And you cant fix anything. I might be amazing modder - but i wont say the same about who i am.

That is why i am and i will be offline.

Have .. a great year . . be strong.

-Dont PM me. Anywhere. For your own good.

General Howard likes this

While i cannot comment on the opinion you have about yourself since i don't know what you did or what happened that made you feel this way, I will say this: self-hate will only worsen your situation much much further. Since you already seem aware of the root of your issues i suggest taking a self-improving attitude, focus more on bettering yourself...after all, even Anakin found redemption in the end after his servitude to the Dark Side ;)

I know this sounds like some BS captain obvious advice along the ways of "Oh so you're sad? Be happy then, problem solved." but it's not. It's very important not to cling to anger, bitterness and hatred even though I know how hard it may be to push away those feelings.

Good luck, and get better. :)

Saddening to hear about your situation Langerd, I can't say too much about what you're going through, but all I can say about your situation is, well, Username's post right above mine has the perfect advice for fixing yourself up.

Get better soon buddy, for you, for your friends and relatives, and for a couple of strangers on the internet!  :winkthumb:

Well this thread is very far in the forums.. And it is not only about my project .

@@swegmaster - read here

I will start like this - i dont like to be an asshole. I never want to be someone like that.

Have one of the worst times of my life actually right now - huge amount of stress and completely lost feeling on making any modding right now... i will not tell you for how long.

I have personal problems with people discord and Specially my - own person too. Which i will NOT describe.

But i will share the truth about myself in some way. You see - i am not ok guy. And i never was. I honestly feel like garbage human being. Bad person who just spent most of time on making content for old star wars game...

If anybody from my words get offensed in some way - i am talking about myself only. There is nothing wrong with modding Jk3 and Jk2 - one of the best games of SW in general. I am not calling anyone bad because he is modding old game. I am talking about myself ... it is important how and when the creation part come from.

Playing games and escaping the responsibility by sitting on my ass making all of this "amazing great awesome maps"... It is not about you people - dont get me wrong. I am not saying that i dont give a shit anymore because people are rude and they ae attacking me. Clearly - the fact when i told that rape jokes "arent that funny" because for me - they are disgusting offensive and horrible - i was attacked by bunch of assholes on movie battles II general channel - because some "strong men" have some balls to defend stupid jokes about sexual harrasment on women... on discord chat. Wow

But the point is.. how these things were made. and when Modding in general was in some way my way of escape. .. from... problems . It Helped me to concentrate on the projects .. be calm for some time. Make things i enjoy have fun.. I love creativity - drawing, modeling mapping etc. But the truth is - it was immature childlish and disgusting - because problems i was facing i wasnt facing alone. Sharing with people images and seeing their reactions - Personaly modding in general made me feel better. But after time - it got me to the worst feeling. For the most part - i was the problem. And i still am (i will not share any details).

Personal life ..over modding. I didnt catch that and it seems i didnt understand it enough - so i dont deserve both of this.

So i am .. done with escaping and also i personaly think i dont deserve and dont want to make anything now. And i wont tell you when - it might even be never.

I completely couldnt stand looking at discord chat. I couldnt even watch forum. It was asshole move - i couldnt type why i am not here or on discord.

I might talk confusing shit or things that people dont give a shit. I am not deserve great praises and kind words. Guy who is making cool models or maps or artworks and who is complete dickhead asshole or monster in real life - We should consider if we want to follow his work and say nice things to him. I will think about myself and all people from Jkhub and Discord - in the same way. So my advice - think twice when you say about - someone he is cool or when you say - your works are cool!

Great models maps are not making somebody better person... It never worked like that - at least for me.

Life is shit sometimes... but the worst is when you are a problem and Others suffer. And you cant fix anything. I might be amazing modder - but i wont say the same about who i am.

That is why i am and i will be offline.

Have .. a great year . . be strong.

-Dont PM me. Anywhere. For your own good.

Well, Langerd.. I've gotta' say, this sucks! Big time. Like you say though, life is shit sometimes.. And it's more often, than not. My personal opinion is that life isn't just shit sometimes, but all the time. I've no idea what's actually been said, but I can only imagine the sort of level of mentality you've been dealing with. Like @@Username says, though; Self-hate and self-doubt will make you feel 10 times worse (although it's a natural human response to certain events and situations we have to deal with, in life). If you genuinely have something (whatever it is) to feel guilty about, then it's a good idea that you're taking a "time-out" to gather your thoughts and kinda' assess your situation. I suffer heavily from anxiety and severe depression and I know all too well how self-hate and such can affect how you feel, on a daily basis. We all have our own outlets with how we try to deal with the shit that goes on in our every day lives; modding (in whatever form it comes in) is one way.. Me personally, I work-out regularly, because I just feel so angry all the time, right down in my bones.

But you can't let it consume you.. And you can't let the views/opinions (and offensive statements) of a few, outweigh the views and opinions of the many and the community, as a whole. This'll only lead you to stereo-typing that group of people and leading you to resent them and possibly even alienating yourself from them, if you're extreme enough. If it's something you feel you can't deal with on your own, then speak to someone about it. Someone you trust and/or know well. A family member, a close friend.. Maybe even seek professional or medical help, if that's a route you feel you have to go down. Whatever you do, you've gotta do what's best for you.

Hope you eventually manage to find peace and you become stronger, for going through this. Remember though, don't suffer in silence.. Speak up.

I've left you private message on your discord but I will write it here too. It isn't always bad thing when modder takes some sort of "vacation". He can sort his mind and real life issues and when he is ready, he can go back with fresh ideas and power to do amazing things again. Everyone is appreciating amazing work you've done here and for MD and I hope I can work with you again in the future bro. Love ya and I will always be there for you!   :)

Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Langerd has posted a fairly personal message. Anyone taking advantage of that to attack him will be dealt with harshly. We should all respect that he is wanting to step away from his mod projects.

Langerd, I'm sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time. That really sucks. If you want to talk, my Discord is Circa#5806. Talking to nobody makes things worse, so I hope you have someone to talk to. Otherwise, send me a message.

And if you'd like me to close this thread for now, I can do so.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey @@Langerd , just wanted you to know that your mod looks amazing, everyone on JKHub thinks its amazing, several people have been looking forward for this mod for such a long time and we're all incredibly grateful that you've still decided to keep going with it. I can tell you easily right now that this has been the one mod on JKhub I've been tracking the most, because I believe the progress you've made so far has been simply astronomical - you're mapping skills are out of this world, and your scripting, modeling, and clear-grasp of quality cinematography based on your cutscenes is also quite apparent. 

If you're afraid that you're spending too much time on modding this game, then all that you need to do is prioritize real life and more enjoyable activities along with your side-hobbies, JKA being one of the side-hobbies. Nobody is going to look at you funny if you tell them that one of your side-hobbies is basically remaking old video games. They'll possibly be impressed.

I've recently been through some really hard times, relationship ended and made me depressed, constantly anxious about university and spending long nights planning what I'll do for my future hard AF graduate school life (which I probably won't enjoy the fruits of my anxiety-inducing labor until probably some 10+ years from now), not spending as much time with my friends as they do with each other, and just feeling incredibly lonely in general. I often think I waste too much time playing JK3... not really playing it though, but just modding it. I think me actually playing the game takes up 10% of the time I spend playing the game and the other 90% is me messing around editing the game files with a bunch of different programs. getting frustrated when mod projects don't work out right. I'm sure you can relate to that. I did think I spent too much time "playing" it, I got really self-conscious about it.

So I'm not really playing as much now, it's just a small side-hobby below in priority to my main life. This makes modding and playing JK3 so much more enjoyable, what little time I put into it makes me enjoy it much more and feel less down about myself. The fact you took a break from modding is a really good thing, self-reflection is never bad. I really hope you get to a really great place in your life soon.

As for the people who messed you on Discord and MBII, the fact that they were talking like that in the first place is pretty much proof to me that they are either just shitty people or trolling you, just don't bother them any attention. All games are filled with that crap unfortunately and good-hearted people are often targeted by these fucktards. Thankfully, most of the JK3/JK2 community isn't like that.

Best of luck to you, pal. Wishing you the best!