Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

Cooling System Room -

BDKbDP3.jpg
gH7UCTS.jpg

Played 2016 DOOM And it inspired me to make this place. If Someone knows - VEGA Central Processing (VEGA Core) Level. Very Hard One but had a lot fun with that game! 

I am also planning to make Some Wookie Warriors. I remember there are models in the Movie Battles Mod but i dont know if i can use them. Anybody knows?

It looks absolutely stunning! Nice to see new enemies too. I'm impressed that this can be achieved without some newer engine. 

I have no idea if people can use the wookiee warriors from MBII. Wish they were free to use, though, since they are nice models.

Langerd likes this

I am also planning to make Some Wookie Warriors. I remember there are models in the Movie Battles Mod but i dont know if i can use them. Anybody knows?

You should probably ask the team. I may be wrong, but I think I read somewhere it was Plasma who made the new wookiees?

Anyway, can't wait to slash some bothans :P

Langerd likes this

Uggggggh, between this and Jedi Home 3 I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for a release, but at the same time I know the more effort that goes into it, the better it'll be!

I am so happy you've introduced more Bothan models into the Jedi Academy engine, it's good to get some variety!

That cooling room is intense! It's got such a great feel to it, very atmospheric!

TheWhitePhoenix and Langerd like this

Woah dude! Stunning work as always! I just love how you've made all those moody shadows and really dynamic lighting. Love the look of this place! Can't wait to try out this new version! :D This is such a cool expansion of what we see in the film.

Langerd likes this

wow, your attention to detail in all facets of this mod is insanely impressive. I'm also impressed with your work ethic and that you started small but are now branching out in a way that is a lot more natural and easier to handle. also helps that you have an insane amount of mapping, concept drawing, modelling, and level design talent!

@@Langerd I caught up on this thread and noticed that you wanted Vader to have a more active role but weren't happy with his current voice and wanted authentic dialogue. I would love to pitch in to this fantastic mod as a voice over for Vader and dialogue writer, because I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of the character and how he should react to situations. him constantly touting off awkward one-liners in Star Wars Battlefront really irked me, and I'd love the opportunity to do his character justice.

in the voice department this is the most recent attempt I've made at Vader. please excuse the bizarre dialogue, its for a fan-dub of ANH with poorly translated subtitles, if you want to check it out go to https://www.reddit.com/r/TheDubGathers/

unfortunately the audio glitched out at the end:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m8qxzaqvfk47mh/newANHVaderReelV1_-2.5Semitones.mp3?dl=0

Jolly and Langerd like this

@@DarthDementous That voice sounds a hell of a lot like Darth Vader mate. Great job right there! With the right script and dialogue, this could turn out great!

Also, the first link you gave doesn't work. This is what it's meant to look like: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheDubGathers/

It thought the . also, was a part of the URL/Link.

thanks heaps for the vote of confidence! and good catch haha, I'll edit the original post.

wow, your attention to detail in all facets of this mod is insanely impressive. I'm also impressed with your work ethic and that you started small but are now branching out in a way that is a lot more natural and easier to handle. also helps that you have an insane amount of mapping, concept drawing, modelling, and level design talent!

@@Langerd I caught up on this thread and noticed that you wanted Vader to have a more active role but weren't happy with his current voice and wanted authentic dialogue. I would love to pitch in to this fantastic mod as a voice over for Vader and dialogue writer, because I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of the character and how he should react to situations. him constantly touting off awkward one-liners in Star Wars Battlefront really irked me, and I'd love the opportunity to do his character justice.

in the voice department this is the most recent attempt I've made at Vader. please excuse the bizarre dialogue, its for a fan-dub of ANH with poorly translated subtitles, if you want to check it out go to https://www.reddit.com/r/TheDubGathers/

unfortunately the audio glitched out at the end:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m8qxzaqvfk47mh/newANHVaderReelV1_-2.5Semitones.mp3?dl=0

Sry for late response! I only had time for like the comment :) 

You made... AMAZING WORK HERE! Holy Bananas. The only problem i see (Because You catched His style ) BUT dont understand me wrong! You rly catched the Vader. I only suggest to low a pitch a little ;) Because Your voice is a little higher than James Earl Jones.. But this is not a problem. You made amazing acting job here!

I have the same opinion on the EA Vader... Maybe sounded a little like him but he was talking cringy ... How they .... fucked it up is beyond me. 

Yeah.. i have a lot trouble with making dialougues and making Vader to sound like him - not in the terms of putting microphone on my desk nononon.. About how and what he would say. This guy is like Old Wise Samurai.

The problem i see is that i wanted to finish my mod in terms of fightning bosses and enemies and later make cutscenes. The Player can wait with the loading after the cutscene - making it on seperated map will keep everything so much cleaner.

DarthDementous likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@@Langerd I hope you still check from time to time, but your mod recently got a little advertising by Dash Star. :D

Ow... Mah... God.... This is... amazing O___O 

For that! Before my next holiday Trip i will send You Guys a big annoucment and my entire Holdiay work (screens... not modficiation.. sadly. A LOOOOT of work )  ;) + BONUS- I managed to change some codes for the weapons. The game will work with the OpenJk ;)

TheWhitePhoenix, yeyo JK and Wasa like this

One Thing Guys.... The author of this video doesnt wrote who exactly made the modification or even tell. I am not the only one who made things for this mod - but i made 90-95%. 

How license of the mod works? Is this something like - i can add  name of the author but i dont need to? I just feel a little bad that there is no Langerd or You Guys in the description of the video. There is a Link to the modification but with the typo..

TheWhitePhoenix, Wasa and Jolly like this

One Thing Guys.... The author of this video doesnt wrote who exactly made the modification or even tell. I am not the only one who made things for this mod - but i made 90-95%. 

How license of the mod works? Is this something like - i can add  name of the author but i dont need to? I just feel a little bad that there is no Langerd or You Guys in the description of the video. There is a Link to the modification but with the typo..

One can leave a comment and tell him on Youtube. I also think that Dash Star has a twitter. Don't quote me on that though. Plus, he's also on here. @@DashStar

Langerd likes this

I want to share with You with my whole holiday work!

1. The new battery variants. They have the same symbols as the code in the doomgiver jk2 mission.

WKGDqMH.jpg
Y1AWK70.jpg

2. Wookies (not my models) These enemies are very strong. Now every Bowcaster shot (because i changed the code) have splash damage which means that we get injured even if we block the bolt. It is important to grip Wookies to death or push them and deal with them quickly.
The other feature is wookie's rage. Very injured wookie will drop his weapon and start punching the Vader. 

U75EjR8.jpg
Jgj7Ikv.jpg

3.Bothan Spy - These guys have shields and they disapear for a while with their cloaking device (i want to make them disapear and appear on the diffrent place.)

c5Ncl7c.jpg
NAGzgnW.jpg

4.Cloud City mission first - overall fixed many issues, change textures and added the area to the next level

UN7qdT9.jpg
pnBCp8C.jpg

5.Cloud City mission second - this is the main event here. I spent a lot time to make this and design this level. It is not finished sadly.. There is a lot to do and i tested the spinning flaming reactor as the next boss fight area.

jcqGxwi.jpg
jCv0ptH.jpg
E6OFjPi.jpg
hwfinDp.jpg
kpcCQsT.jpg
Ti1mVgY.jpg
puGjXUf.jpg
Na0RYvn.jpg
K3xemTj.jpg
2Ll7ov8.jpg
UgEV4iF.jpg
ERBbA5F.jpg
5tQIrXY.jpg

6. Javis and his droids - Javis Dlt20a is modifcated (i will change the look of the weapon to look more powerful). These are his droids that are not only in his boss fight that i made - they also supporting the bespin cops and elite forces

lxp8AoX.jpg
dti0Gd2.jpg

7. Rebel soldiers - i made some variations. As Vader we want to deal with them - because of the Rogue One sce... You know what i am talking about ;)

70dUO68.jpg
uNPCplX.jpg

I Hope You will like it ^^

I want to share with You with my whole holiday work!

1. The new battery variants. They have the same symbols as the code in the doomgiver jk2 mission.

WKGDqMH.jpg

Y1AWK70.jpg

2. Wookies (not my models) These enemies are very strong. Now every Bowcaster shot (because i changed the code) have splash damage which means that we get injured even if we block the bolt. It is important to grip Wookies to death or push them and deal with them quickly.

The other feature is wookie's rage. Very injured wookie will drop his weapon and start punching the Vader. 

U75EjR8.jpg

Jgj7Ikv.jpg

3.Bothan Spy - These guys have shields and they disapear for a while with their cloaking device (i want to make them disapear and appear on the diffrent place.)

c5Ncl7c.jpg

NAGzgnW.jpg

4.Cloud City mission first - overall fixed many issues, change textures and added the area to the next level

UN7qdT9.jpg

pnBCp8C.jpg

5.Cloud City mission second - this is the main event here. I spent a lot time to make this and design this level. It is not finished sadly.. There is a lot to do and i tested the spinning flaming reactor as the next boss fight area.

jcqGxwi.jpg

jCv0ptH.jpg

E6OFjPi.jpg

hwfinDp.jpg

kpcCQsT.jpg

Ti1mVgY.jpg

puGjXUf.jpg

Na0RYvn.jpg

K3xemTj.jpg

2Ll7ov8.jpg

UgEV4iF.jpg

ERBbA5F.jpg

5tQIrXY.jpg

6. Javis and his droids - Javis Dlt20a is modifcated (i will change the look of the weapon to look more powerful). These are his droids that are not only in his boss fight that i made - they also supporting the bespin cops and elite forces

lxp8AoX.jpg

dti0Gd2.jpg

7. Rebel soldiers - i made some variations. As Vader we want to deal with them - because of the Rogue One sce... You know what i am talking about ;)

70dUO68.jpg

uNPCplX.jpg

I Hope You will like it ^^

As BAD-ASS as always, dude! :D I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! :D

• 2 months later...