Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

Yeah ;) .. i will work on them.. they are very difficult to made... I made a MD3 model in blender to make these.

You may want to try and make a straight series of windows, and then bind them to a Curve in Blender to stretch them around. Haven't tried that extensively, but it might work.

Langerd likes this

You may want to try and make a straight series of windows, and then bind them to a Curve in Blender to stretch them around. Haven't tried that extensively, but it might work.

@@Langerd that's what I'd do in max aswell, or I'd use a bend modifier+ffd

To fit MD3 to the maps i use this method :

- I select the parts of the map (patches brushes) and copy them

-change these parts to Ase

-open Ase file and make md3 with the best scale i can do :3

That is how i made these windows and i recommend this method.

Thanks for the tips! To be honest i was lazy with these windows because i wanted to check the map as qucikly as possible and also check if the windows will cast shadows.

• 1 month later...

sry for thread bump @@Langerd, but was there any new progress made on this since july? im praying this hasn't been canceled, at least a beta be released so in-case its still in dev, its not forgotten and never gotten around to doing

Dont Worry ;) ! It is not dead! It is near to finish ;) (the first level only though...) But i am late with the uploading because i dont feel well lately and i got a little lazy... i came back making one map from scratch again...

Is he gonna be voiced by any chance? And is Vader gonna be voiced more than that one video where he says "Where is it?"? I've wanted to ask you that. :)

Well.. It depends.. it is my voice and it would suck a lot (i am noob with audacity and i rly tried to do a lot with sounds.. but it sound childlish X) like every voice acting from my mod.. Yeah.. i am one man maker here.. and voice in cutscenes are also my voice..)

swegmaster and yeyo JK like this

Dont Worry ;) ! It is not dead! It is near to finish ;) (the first level only though...) But i am late with the uploading because i dont feel well lately and i got a little lazy... i came back making one map from scratch again...

Well.. It depends.. it is my voice and it would suck a lot (i am noob with audacity and i rly tried to do a lot with sounds.. but it sound childlish X) like every voice acting from my mod.. Yeah.. i am one man maker here.. and voice in cutscenes are also my voice..)

Just do your best, man. I would greatly appreciate it if you voice vader. And to be honest, from what I've heard, you're not too bad. Not the best, but most CERTAINLY not the worst Vader I've heard. ^_^

Langerd and The Punisher like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A Little update.. Map is finished and i think i will just send Here Beta Version soon.

I am just... one guy... And sadly i will not be able to finish it completely.. It is a lot of work.. I dont know How Living Dead Jedi and Eike Legien made their awesome maps... I tried but i made this map with some cutscenes and Boss Fight in the End. It is my longest and biggest project ... I dont know i will finish it completely.

Now to be honest i am focusing more on the Morin Modification. I prefer working on it. But i am not leaving Cloud City Guys.. it is just very big.. project..

A Little update.. Map is finished and i think i will just send Here Beta Version soon.

I am just... one guy... And sadly i will not be able to finish it completely.. It is a lot of work.. I dont know How Living Dead Jedi and Eike Legien made their awesome maps... I tried but i made this map with some cutscenes and Boss Fight in the End. It is my longest and biggest project ... I dont know i will finish it completely.

Now to be honest i am focusing more on the Morin Modification. I prefer working on it. But i am not leaving Cloud City Guys.. it is just very big.. project..

Cool, will be nice to see a beta version.

Though, don't try to stress yourself thiinking about finishing your projects, if you work on them like an endless book, you'll find that they'll keep growing untill there are things you can share with the rest. But even then, you'll still be able to keep working if you feel like, sort of like an endless stair in which you keep adding more and more steps untill you reach heaven. 

Daniel, TheWhitePhoenix and Langerd like this

It's alright, dude. As long as you make sure you pace yourself to make sure you don't burn out. @@Noodle basically explained the rest better than I ever could. ^_^

Langerd likes this

you've done a fantastic job at capturing the look and feel of Cloud City, particularly in the lighting which I think is one of your greatest strengths as a mapper. and you've gone above and beyond by conceiving an SP Campaign for it, utilising scripting and experimenting with level-design.

I'm sure a lot of people would just be thrilled to have even a small slice of your work for this project.

Langerd likes this

Correct. You are a one man army. Raven had it's own army to develop a new game. LDJ .. JC and EL spent a lot more time on their projects because they had the time to do it. I also think they focused on ONE project until it was completed.... just sayin'. Don't be like mslaf and let a great S/P campaign like Corda die! At the very least, let someone take over the project so that others may enjoy another S/P adventure. Cheers

TheWhitePhoenix and Langerd like this
  • 1 month later...

The wait is finally over!!! Waiting for approval. 

If there will be any problems just type here! I want to make sure to make some new changes!

Many Thanks To all Jkhubers , You Guys on the forums and specially Members:
@@Psyk0Sith  
@@Barricade24 
@@AshuraDX  
@@SomaZ
@@DT85
@@Ramikad
@@Jolly
@@Kualan
@@minilogoguy18
@@JAWSFreelao
@
@@dark_apprentice
@@Noodle

And others.. Thank You all

Kualan, Jolly, The Punisher and 5 others like this

If there will be any problems just type here! I want to make sure to make some new changes!

@@JAWSFreelao

Much love for ya brodie, love all your work. Hope you're satisfied in all you do. 

Langerd likes this

@@Psyk0Sith  

@@Barricade24 

@@AshuraDX  

@@SomaZ

@@DT85

@@Ramikad

@@Jolly

@@Kualan

@@minilogoguy18

@@JAWSFreelao

@

@@dark_apprentice

@@Noodle

And others.. Thank You all

Congratulations on completing your dream! Looking forward to it. :)

Langerd likes this