Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

@@Ramikad .. there are some problems with the tags. He is not shooting from the tag weapon_0 .. He is shooting randomly from this tag and from the bottom of the model.. it looks weird and stupid . When i am far away He is not using the AT_ST_SIDE weapon. I gave the npc the ATST Class and these two weapons ( to be honest .. i copied whole npc of atst and changed the model and the name...) but he is acting weird and use only one :S

Why is it supposed to be firing from weapon_0? Looking at the AT-ST model tags, it fires from *flash1, *flash2, *flash3 and *flash4 for main and side weapons respectively.

@@minilogoguy18 Well i have weird situation..

I fixed it! But in half. The AT_ST_Side works BUT it doesn't comes from the tags. It comes from the weapon_0 tag for some reason :/

So i made a little test ! I imported the default normal model of the At_ST and exported it in blender . NO changes at all. Just the export. And i put the model.glm in the new player model folder - atst2. So i made npc (copied whole lines from the default one and just change the name and the model to use .. in this case atst2) And start the game. So it should work right? Yeah... but it also shoots from the middle -Main and Side.

Even if the tags are the same, even if the model has the same body parts names and even if everything in the modview looks nice... it doesnt work like that. Even after exporting the default model.

Tags are not a problem here ... maybe there is some problem with the name or the vehicle file but i dont ...

iaZoV.jpg
iak9u.jpg

So ...I changed the textures .. a lot of them to be honest and changed the lamps to look nicer :3 Some brushes and patches work too and .. today i found out that my sky shader was wrong.. and it caused big problems form me to make a nautral sun. So i looked on some sites with shaders , i looked on the sky shader . It was not easy to do but  i managed to do it on this small arena map !

EyjL2.jpg
Eyt4P.jpg
EywXJ.jpg
EynDp.jpg
E5Bes.jpg
E5D7c.jpg
E5cjF.jpg

When i saw this i was like ... wait my cloudy map has still problems because of that. So i compiled the map with the sun and ... the diffrence is just.. Look how map looked previously on this topic and look how it looks now. I think now it looks much better

E5JA3.jpg
E5QQI.jpg
E5Y4g.jpg
E5uXE.jpg
E5lcl.jpg
E5meC.jpg
E517k.jpg
E58tQ.jpg
E561v.jpg
E5Oi4.jpg

Kualan, McGroose, SomaZ and 4 others like this

So ...I changed the textures .. a lot of them to be honest and changed the lamps to look nicer :3 Some brushes and patches work too and .. today i found out that my sky shader was wrong.. and it caused big problems form me to make a nautral sun. So i looked on some sites with shaders , i looked on the sky shader . It was not easy to do but  i managed to do it on this small arena map !

EyjL2.jpg

Eyt4P.jpg

EywXJ.jpg

EynDp.jpg

E5Bes.jpg

E5D7c.jpg

E5cjF.jpg

When i saw this i was like ... wait my cloudy map has still problems because of that. So i compiled the map with the sun and ... the diffrence is just.. Look how map looked previously on this topic and look how it looks now. I think now it looks much better

E5JA3.jpg

E5QQI.jpg

E5Y4g.jpg

E5uXE.jpg

E5lcl.jpg

E5meC.jpg

E517k.jpg

E58tQ.jpg

E561v.jpg

E5Oi4.jpg

HOLY SH*T, this looks better than any other ja map ever, the shaders are a big A+++ :D :D :D

yeyo JK and Langerd like this

Are you able to apply something to your glass shader to allow better mirror effects? Especially when you view from another angle and bright light prevents you from seeing inside. The shadow depth is a great feature. Ambient light softens shadows depending on object distance.

New model ! Ugnaught machine that is replacment for mark1 droids form Jedi Outcast. The model and npc works fine for some reason .. even in Jk3 :3

That is why i thought that it would be cool and funny to make something like this XD

EW2FS.jpg

EWAn3.jpg

EWUOI.jpg

EWWhg.jpg

EWaaE.jpg

EWjll.jpg

EWtkC.jpg

holy shiet, good job :D, reminds me of the bespin level in tfu, in the hd versions where the local ugnaughts got in their little mechs to fight starkiller :)

ZanderNao and Langerd like this

I also made Royal Guards :3 (I saw the Battlefront's new update with bespin and i was shocked ... these maps look epic .. too bad i dont will play the game because i dont like it.. but i would buy it only for exploring XD)

Helmet is made by me but rest is frankestein work. The body is from Barricade24 Gunner and the cape is edited HS_Dooku cape. Change textures and colors and added the helmets some relefctive shader. Hope You will Like it ;)

I want to make the final duel and add two cutscenes.. and then i will upload the map. It will be hard for me to do...

dui2Q.jpg
dudJv.jpg
duhz4.jpg
duqM5.jpg
du7BM.jpg
duKbo.jpg
du93B.jpg

I also thinkg about making this modification in two ways - Vader force user and Elite Royal Guard the blaster user... but i will think about it.

swegmaster, Ramikad, DTIII and 1 other like this

I also made Royal Guards :3 (I saw the Battlefront's new update with bespin and i was shocked ... these maps look epic .. too bad i dont will play the game because i dont like it.. but i would buy it only for exploring XD)

Helmet is made by me but rest is frankestein work. The body is from Barricade24 Gunner and the cape is edited HS_Dooku cape. Change textures and colors and added the helmets some relefctive shader. Hope You will Like it ;)

I want to make the final duel and add two cutscenes.. and then i will upload the map. It will be hard for me to do...

dui2Q.jpg

dudJv.jpg

duhz4.jpg

duqM5.jpg

du7BM.jpg

duKbo.jpg

du93B.jpg

I also thinkg about making this modification in two ways - Vader force user and Elite Royal Guard the blaster user... but i will think about it.

Nice! Could not help but think of this though:

385e1d32fb3694e1af55e4e3d241fff4.png

:P

TheWhitePhoenix and the_raven like this
  • 4 weeks later...

Sooo .. i was making something lately .. but this is mostly for Cinematic. (maybe i will make a duel map out of it ;) )

I would like to introduce .. Executor bridge :)

7QnPC.jpg
7YBrk.jpg
7Yc5Q.jpg
7Yyov.jpg
7Y594.jpg
7YGS5.jpg
7YLIM.jpg
7YQdo.jpg

The skybox  (the rest of the ship..) needs a fixing but i just dont know how to make this detail parts of the star destroyer .. there is too many of them and it would be too much work to do them..

I want to make rest of the bridge behind that gates but these are some kind of defensive gates for the enemies that would aboard on the ship ;)

I hope You will like it :)

Sooo .. i was making something lately .. but this is mostly for Cinematic. (maybe i will make a duel map out of it ;) )

I would like to introduce .. Executor bridge :)

The skybox  (the rest of the ship..) needs a fixing but i just dont know how to make this detail parts of the star destroyer .. there is too many of them and it would be too much work to do them..

I want to make rest of the bridge behind that gates but these are some kind of defensive gates for the enemies that would aboard on the ship ;)

I hope You will like it :)

Looks really good, but the windows seem a bit too stretched.

Executorbridge.jpg

Langerd likes this