Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

I forgot to mention why is Vader missing his cape?

Because i thought he looks kinda cool without it :)

The default model has the cape but for me it is not well made and.. Jk3 capes are strange (If You guys want the cape i can put it there is no problem with that ;) )

Speaking of capes! I made some edits on Raxle. I gave him the shoulders armor and red cape! Like on this drawing :)

e9cd3ffaaad534e3b5fa0f815c8cf032.jpg

In the game:

b3a84f5f71d319fe4950777032abebea.jpg

c0653058641747473577252702e5f525.jpg

87a4d6d7b995d4737c4ead0d7e11d84e.jpg

802a3d9350ab9b015020249279327dae.jpg

981cd04143d45510bd876a118d13c33a.jpg

506531a9e39fc72cef1edb33aeaeda6f.jpg

784df0d935db93bc277e9194bd81c9d3.jpg

78c668035311d804415b4678d3c0c661.jpg

Torki, yeyo JK, Teancum and 1 other like this

Because i thought he looks kinda cool without it :)

The default model has the cape but for me it is not well made and.. Jk3 capes are strange (If You guys want the cape i can put it there is no problem with that ;) )

Speaking of capes! I made some edits on Raxle. I gave him the shoulders armor and red cape! Like on this drawing :)

He looks classier now, like Count Dooku or General Grievous!

Langerd likes this

What rank is that Chiss Jed? Oh and I'm guessing hes one of the bosses for the mod.

He has some story ;) I wrote it before in this thread.

He was training in the diffrent ways than the jedi. Because he has .. many credits on his pocket and he was intrested in this. Some Jedi taught him in the ways of the force. He had many friends in the jedi temple and has a big reputation on coruscant. But after order 66 he decided to teach even more , he helped jedi that survived and because of that he had to leave the coruscant. With 4 of jedi that where jedi knights he succesful become more and more powerful with big knowledge and skills. He found out that cloud city is abandoned by baron and He decided to take over the station. Now his and other 4 jedi way is to kill Vader.

New Jedi warrior!

Twi'lek - Uldrik Karana

z6h4P.jpg
z6qXJ.jpg
z67Dp.jpg

You know the guys that always beats the shit out the main character in the movies? (Like Russian guy in new Bond movie or the one in the Sherlock Holmes movie :P) . Yeah.. this Twi'Lek is a Tanker. And he is agressive in combat. So You guys must be carful ;)

Jeff, Ramikad, Jolly and 2 others like this

@@Langerd This amazing. Your constructing the characters like their from a Indiana Jones movie (with the muscle and such haha) I love it. Keep up the great work. Maybe a bit late to ask but ... will we possibly see Boba Fett at all in this mod?  :ph34r:

Thanks :) I try to make them cool enough to fight and make some variations. Now i am making a small jedi

dunno about the Boba. I dont know how to add him - as ally or as enemy

Not bad. Out of the four who is able to provide Vader with a challenging fight?

Well Raxle Vercel (Chiss guy) is the main guy from this Jedi team. He is also the strongest. But i want to make final battle... very hard one ;)

Soooo in this mod, you play as Darth Vader or someone else?

Vader :) We are looking for Anakin's lightsaber (the one that fell down with Luke's hand :P ) but these jedi found it first to track Vader and make a trap on them

you should merge the lekku and the head dmeshes for your male twilek

Yeah i was thinking about that .. But i didnt want to do that because shading on players looks very strange sometimes :S

I will fix this later. Now i am making a new jedi Duo

;)

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Yeah i was thinking about that .. But i didnt want to do that because shading on players looks very strange sometimes :S

I will fix this later. Now i am making a new jedi Duo

;)

strange in what way, got an example? I'd bet you're talking about a smoothing/normal issue here

DT. and Langerd like this

Yeah just because there's a mesh split, doesn't mean it has to look like there's a mesh split. ;)

not with blender :P

wonkos exporter currently calculates average vertex normals on export if I udnerstood him correctly

blender doesn't support cusotm vertex normals without a plugin anyway

Lol that ugnaught made me laugh pretty hard.  Have a bad hair day?

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=8981bb6a37e106c187202ba80df71c50&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6026&p=108533&md5check=42c2b5b7d40fd576af59732849f7f4eb&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,IRI3xy82i8I'); //]]></script>zRCcM.jpg

&&0

Reminds me of Linus Van Pelt in shock :P

Langerd likes this

not with blender :P

wonkos exporter currently calculates average vertex normals on export if I udnerstood him correctly

blender doesn't support cusotm vertex normals without a plugin anyway

So.. vertexes have normals too ? And this is causing a weird shadows between neck and the head in many models am i right?  (places where are caps and parts)