Star Wars Warzone (W.I.P)

Yep and there will be more in time, some will be renew with better looking weapons when time is :)

You will share the code of weapons? D: i never really understood how to create new coded weapons slot on SP, with custom MOD, effect and sounds. Also if SP has 28 slot already done, so i can add only four slot because the max weapon limit is 32. 

._.

because is a code moded, is necessary to get visual studio c++ redistruitable installed on pc for play it?

we have redone a lot of stuff like how fx are done and how the weapons use them in the code and it is way more complex from how Q3 is doing it,

i would not recommend try using it if you not have and idea how to do it right, i think eezstreets way adding weapons in his Tutorial is a good start, i used it to start with when i did this guns here.

for the weapon limit i'am not even sure how was done as i didn't do it.

This is... wow. I couldnt imagine these graphics on my cloudy map O_O

make it MP support and i will show you how awesome it can look ;)

we have redone a lot of stuff like how fx are done and how the weapons use them in the code and it is way more complex from how Q3 is doing it,

i would not recommend try using it if you not have and idea how to do it right, i think eezstreets way adding weapons in his Tutorial is a good start, i used it to start with when i did this guns here.

for the weapon limit i'am not even sure how was done as i didn't do it.

make it MP support and i will show you how awesome it can look ;)

Strange because i just typed the - Devmap cloudy_again in the multiplayer main menu. And.. it worked :) I dont have to make it supporting the MP. I can just send it to You (i dont know how :S ) And You will follow the same things as i :)

Strange because i just typed the - Devmap cloudy_again in the multiplayer main menu. And.. it worked :) I dont have to make it supporting the MP. I can just send it to You (i dont know how :S ) And You will follow the same things as i :)

you can do http://www.wikiupload.com its a good site and then PM me :)

or use you dropbox if you have one :)

ah yes, with devmap command if there is an info_player_start entity, a map can run also into single player, also if is for multiplayer. :)

@@Stoiss the main problem about the Eezstreet tutorial is that is for MP code and into SP code there is not a file called weaponinit.c and some things about weapons specific are setted into different place of code, and different files, for this i ask by a year a version of tutorial add weapon \ Force Power related to SP. :)

also, into SP there is the  problem that need also to hallow Npcs behavour (how npcs use the weapons? and need also a command about NPC files for "weapons WP_NEW" or something like that for adding npc that use that weapons. also need a edit of icarus scripting related the using of the new weapons. :\ so, add a weapon into SP is very more complex that add into MP. same regards force power, because that regards not only player, but Npcs, too and their AI.

Sry m8 but SP is not my place to work with really. i do see what you mean, but im only a MP guy

modified SP is not something i been working with at all so what is there and not is there i can't speak of, ask for a request on help with this in a new topic :)

Sry m8 but SP is not my place to work with really. i do see what you mean, but im only a MP guy

modified SP is not something i been working with at all so what is there and not is there i can't speak of, ask for a request on help with this in a new topic :)

Yes, you right. :)

If people really want an SP weapons tutorial I can write one up. I think it's more important that you figure these things out instead of blindly copy pasting from a webpage though.

Should be really appreciated @@eezstreet. thanks : 3

with player and npcs supports please. i am very limitated with the defaults player weapons >.< i need to add some others. :\