Rise Of The Empire [ROTE] RP [Kotor based]

CCtKsv.png
Welcome to Rise Of The Empire, a Kotor Based roleplay community.

(Rise Of The Empire meaning Rise of the Sith Empire)

http://s15.zetaboards.com/RiseOfTheEmpireROTE

We are based 1 year after Kotor 2's final battle, Malachor.

We utilize the OJRP Mod and use it with pride. Thanks to the developers of OJRP.

We are also going to use a system called the Party System. What happens in the Party system is that there a group of main characters(Protagonists) who go on missions, this consists of any Race Neutral or Republic based(Or Jedi).

We have 3 in total parties.

1: Main(Jedi, Republic or Neutral.)

2: Neutral (Anyone can be apart of this.)

3: Sith/Antagonists (This can consist of Dark Side Characters)

Start Date: July 6th, 2015.

So be sure to enjoy 4th of July and be sure to make characters!

For more information add me on steam.

TronTheGamer

[media=350,350]https://youtu.be/cxQgM69bkLA[/media]

If the link above does not work, go to the link above to see our recruitment trailer.

Lore has been important from the Timeline thread on our website.

Current Year: 3950 BBY

The year is 3956 BBY, five years after the Mandalorian Wars had ended with the Destruction of Malachor V. It is a turning point in Galactic History as the Jedi Civil War had recently broken out in the Galaxy, Darth Revan was betrayed by his former Sith Apprentice Darth Malak as a Jedi Strike Team boarded Revan's vessel and Bastila Shan wiped Revan's memory. Revan was disguised with a false identity by the Jedi and he was eventually trained as a Padawan, he had a deep Force Bond with Bastila which made them linked to each other. They had visions of Darth Revan and Malak as they found the Lost Star Maps of the Star Forge, an ancient super structure built by the Rakata's Infinite Empire nearly 25,000 years ago. Revan and his party were sent to the planets of Tatooine, Korriban, Manaan, and Kashyyyk to find the rest of the Star Maps to uncover the coordinates of the Star Forge. As they traveled they were captured by the Sith and imprisoned for a short time till Mission Vao helped the crew escape and get back to the Ebon Hawk. As they roamed about the ship to the Bridge they engaged in a battle with the Sith Admiral Saul Karrath, a former Republic Admiral. He was killed by Carth Onasi on the bridge, it was justice for his crimes against the Republic and his slaughter of millions on Telos. They headed to the hanger only to encounter Darth Malak on their way, he revealed to Revan his true identity and that is when they engaged in a duel which was intervened by Bastila, she held off Malak as the rest of the crew escaped. She was tortured and became Darth Malak's apprentice, however the two of them had a very intimate relationship which is not allowed in the Jedi Order. They found the last Star Map and headed for the Star Forge only to be stopped by a strange energy field that pulled them to the planet of Lehon (Rakata Prime). Canderous Ordo regarded the planet as a technological graveyard and they had to go disable the energy field. Revan was accompanied by Jolee Bindo and Carth Onasi to the ancient temple on the planet. They fought their way through many Dark Jedi and Sith Soldiers only to find Bastila at a landing site at the temple. She wanted Revan to join her and defeat Malak, as well as claim his 'rightful' title as the Dark Lord of the Sith. Revan refused and she thought of him as a weak pawn of the Jedi Council, they fought her and she left in retreat to the Star Forge. They eventually shut down the Energy Field and also set off for the Star Forge. It was the battle that decided the fate of the Entire Galaxy. Revan and his party boarded the Star Forge and fought there way through to the Command Deck where they found Bastila using her Battle Meditation to turn the tide of war. She redeemed by Revan because of their love for each other and they fought Malak together. After a long duel with Malak he was defeated and the Republic was saved and the Star Forge was destroyed by the Republic Fleet. Something however haunted Revan and he ventured into the Unknown Regions, he knew their was an enemy out in the Galaxy waiting to reveal itself and he left everyone he ever cared about behind him.

640px-Revan_Shan_Darth_Malak.jpg

The year is 3951 BBY, the Sith have been recently defeated over Telos and the Republic has been saved. The Jedi Exile (Meetra Surik, female) went aboard the Sith Capital ship known as the Ravager and ended the life of Darth Nihilus but at a great cost of the Sith turned Jedi, Visas Marr. However he still had to confront his old teacher and mentor Kreia, who has revealed herself as the mysterious Darth Traya.

Visassacrifice.png
Visas Sacrificing herself

After the Battle of Telos the Exile ventured off to the planet of Malachor V to confront the Sith Lord known as Darth Traya. The group was seperated and they had to find their way across the dark and corrupted surface of Malachor. The corpses and ruins of the Final battle of the Mandalorian Wars were seen across the planet. Bao-Dur an Iridonian Engineer in the Mandalorian Wars had set his Remote Droid on a final mission to re-activate the Mass Shadow Generators to destroy Malachor. The Exile made it to the Trayus Academy and fought numerous Sith to finally meet her Sith Apprentice Darth Sion. He was a test for the Exile, and was defeated along with the other Sith in her path. She encountered Traya in her core and they fought a duel to decide the fate of the Galaxy. The Exile was the victor and killed Traya, the Mass Shadow Generator was activated and the Ebon Hawk swung to the rescue and escaped death as Malachor was slowly torn apart by the Mass Shadow Generator's destructive power. The Ebon Hawk was severely damaged and the crew wandered into space, they were not heard from again. However there is a rumor across the galaxy that the Exile and his crew went searching for Revan.

Traya_duel.jpg
The Exile and Darth Traya clash at the heart of Malachor

The Galaxy now has entered a time of Darkness, the Republic is in a massive economic decline due to the Jedi Civil War and is near collapse unless someone or something can change that. The heroes of the Republic have been lost, either doing some important quest or died. It is up to the heroes of this time to stand up and try to bring balance to the Galaxy, or for the villains who wish to watch the Galaxy burn.

To be apart of our community, we would like to tell you some rules.

1: Usual Roleplay Rules - You must follow these rules, if you do not know what this is, then look them up or PM me on steam

2: Multi Community/Clan RP - We have no rules against this, we encourage you hang out with your friends and come by to RP later. Be sure to have fun!

3: To make a character - Post a character under Characters Awaiting Approval using the Template provided. For help we will post an example filled out Template which you may use to help you.

3: Party System: You may come across the Party and may join them, as they must first allow you to join.

Have fun!

Avenger, Cerez and Kualan like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It literally says in the first line of text it's a Roleplay community...

I know what the first line says, I just didn't know of the forum category for clans and such + I thought the RP community of JA was almost entirely dead

And seeing as how my entire staff turned on me a while ago and banned me, I decided to just stop entirely.

how's that?

It's funny to see how this is a hot topic when it's next to dead. I may as well revive this if I decide to revive it.

EDIT: And seeing as how my entire staff turned on me a while ago and banned me, I decided to just stop entirely.

Well if you do decide to start up, I don't mind helping out.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

I know what the first line says, I just didn't know of the forum category for clans and such + I thought the RP community of JA was almost entirely dead

how's that?

Because my Staff didn't like me and/or held a grudge I have not heard about. I have some friends I had for a long time I think may help rebuild.

Well if you do decide to start up, I don't mind helping out.

Thanks man, give me a hollar on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/TronTheGamer (Name: Spastic Chinchilla)

RP sucked anyway lol, good job son

I don't even think you  were apart of the Roleplay anyways. So how do you know about it sucking, yes, it did kind of suck and we had to result to other things than proper server hosting, so if you have anything else to say that you have knowledge of, you can back off and go tell someone else their hard work sucks. :)

No need for things to get ugly, if you cannot be polite I suggest not saying anything at all, I would advise giving constructive advice rather than looking for chances to try and bully Tron.

Preferably before the staff have to get involved because you won't show respect to someone who tried to give something to the community but it didn't work out due to disagreements behind closed doors.

Make Love, not war.

Thanks, not many people get that around these parts.

Just as a suggestion, you should edit the first post to be a bit shorter.  You want to try and get your point across in 140 characters or less, possibly with just an image when advertising (which is what you're doing), then if people are more interested they follow the link to your site and get more info there.  Right now I'm betting a lot of people are going "TLDR" in their heads and just ignoring your topic as a result.  Just a suggestion.

JKG Developer