[Request] Swtor Hooded Cipher agent skin

Hey there, I am wondering if there is any skins/reskins of a skin to resemble

operativeslider.jpg

It would be wonderful if that could be possible.

As the model in SWTOR of the outfit is really good.

(Is there a way that you can make the rifle on the back optional at all? Like a Second skin?)

Thanks guys, if you would like any further information, that would be happily given to you.

That would be wonderful. I just really love the outfit, could it be possible to have a skin of it have a rifle on his back?

(Like /model cipherhood/rifle for the holstered one?)

Sorry, I don't know. I'm just a humble skinner, so I can't help ya in the modeling part. 

Yeah, so it would be nice to have this as a reskin of a possible Revan skin(By RevanKnight) or Swtor Sith Robe Pack or something.

If that could be possible to make this in game, I will give you all my organs.

You gotta realize, you cannot add architecture to the model just by skinning, so skinning will leave you without the gun on the back.

You gotta realize, you cannot add architecture to the model just by skinning, so skinning will leave you without the gun on the back.

I know that, so if it is possible to make something resembling it,(I just only need the skin, I could get a friend to put the gun on the back) I would be happy.

I can see how the face would fit the Revan model, but the clothing and optional gun on back would be a lot better as a model.

Indeed it would, but until some pro playermodeller can be summoned to make this, I am stumped and I just really need a skin, period.

It is hard to tell who is taking the request, if there is nobody doing it, I may have to attempt it myself.

I think the JK modding community usually defaults to the "If you'd like something done, do it yourself" stance, partially to encourage people to gain the skills among other reasons. I don't think anyone in the thread so far has volunteered to take on the task, so to see some initial progress it may be up to you. That being said, I really do hope that a modeler is inspired by this work as you found a very nice character to be brought to life and it'd be amazing if it was more than a re-skin.

I think the JK modding community usually defaults to the "If you'd like something done, do it yourself" stance, partially to encourage people to gain the skills among other reasons. I don't think anyone in the thread so far has volunteered to take on the task, so to see some initial progress it may be up to you. That being said, I really do hope that a modeler is inspired by this work as you found a very nice character to be brought to life and it'd be amazing if it was more than a re-skin.

So far, I will do a Reskin, if anyone wishes to carry on the imperial agent series of skins, we'll see.

I look forward to following your progress and I'm very delighted you brought this idea to our attention.

My pleasure. I think I may just start with a single piece of the skin.

I may reskin the Swtor Sith Robe pack for just the helmet as all I need is there.