(DAJ) The Dark Angels Jedi Order

7a9TU88.png

The Original Recruitment Video

The Dark Angels Jedi Order was established back in 2004. It is a clan with alot of passionate history and has gone through hell and high water. But its persistent. Even when it appears dead, its still around and kicking - like it has been practicly off the grid for the last few months. Just google and you can find a bunch of old websites and recruitment videos, some of which are in this post.

There may be another recruitment post down some ways under this one. That one has fallen into disarray as Xarav does not have the time to keep it updated with current information, thus the reason why I am taking the time to make this one. - Now let me start by first saying this clan isn’t for everyone. Most people currently in it, have been in it for years. I have been in it for two, going on three. This is a clan, but is also a family of sorts. The people you roleplay with can quickly become your friends and your family. Its not something to be taken lightly. Some people come and they expect to be given a rank because of their skills or knowledge, but that won't happen. Most new members start at the traditional IRP rank of Hopeful. From there they pass on to the Initiate, then a Padawan and so on. Don’t expect to be a Knight or a Master in a few days or weeks. Unlike some places, the ranks in this clan mean something more than just a title you get to roleplay under. Each rank, is earned, through time and dedication to the clan. Thats not to say you can’t multi-clan… we don’t have a multi-clanning rule. The people who advance to Knights and Masters are those who have not only completed the necessary training in character, who have not only grew and developed their characters realistically, but have earned that place through their time and experience.

As a Member of the Dark Angels Jedi Order, well depending on your your mentor is - you may be trained in the traditional beliefs and code of the Jedi. Or perhaps, you will be trained more in the grey spectrum, perhaps even on a path that is borderline dark. Though we use the term Jedi, a Jedi follows a code, all codes are accepted within Dark Angels. Excluding the sith code… it's generally frowned upon… again it depends on your mentors… It creates a wider variety of potential character growth and development. You are not required to follow any traditional belief, and we do not require you to even follow a code in character. The how you make a character, how you choose to develop them is truly yours. A padawan who gets seduced by the desire of knowledge and power who inevitably falls to the dark side to obtain such things? Or one who spends hours upon end with a nose stuck in a holo-book. The Choice is yours.

In character and in some aspects out of character, you will be taught about the force, history, combat, and much more. So even if you consider yourself a duelist, and you spend hours on end on a server sparing, you have a place with us.

The biggest rules we have, some would say the essentials - Keep IRP and OOC separate. If you have an issue with someone in character, don’t let that affect you out of character. Same goes for out of character issues. Don’t allow your personal life issues to affect you in character. Meta is strictly forbidden. What is meta? Using information, skills, and knowledge that you personally know, as in character knowledge that your character has no real way of knowing or understanding. Don’t do it, I for one will bring out the hammer faster than you can blink.

Having given a little bit of information. I invite you to check out our website and our server to learn more. And perhaps, I shall see you take the oath one day…

http://daorder.enjin.com/

/connect 104.243.40.93:19236

Dark Angel Jedi Oath

"I promise to uphold the Jedi Code. I promise to respect all life and to help those weaker than myself. I vow to use the Force only for good; never in anger and only to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I promise to find new ways to improve myself so that I may be an example to others; to provide guidance to those that seek it, while not seeking to lead or rule them. I shall follow the path of the Jedi - the path of honor, destiny, dignity and respect; and the path of the Dark Angels - the path of history, remembrance and brotherhood."

Recruitment Video from 2010

• 1 month later...