It happened again...no wait...what's this I don't even...

So, I turned up at jawa, where I am meant to be banned, but instead of getting banned, Link did this to me:

0kx3i.jpg

Basically, I was stuck on this blue screen, and renamed to scoreboard, unable to do anything at all. I couldn't even see chat without the console.

Found it quite interesting, so was wondering if anyone knows what this is / how it is done?

It also happens as soon as I reconnect.

Does /r_ext_post 0 change anything?

That's pretty interesting.

Nay. Also, it seems to not be automatic, as they were slow to do it that time xD. Additionally, I can hear a saber hum (cannot deactivate saber, wasn't wielding it when i entered blue screen mode of doom), and a sound like my saber clipping walls constantly plays.

• 10 months later...

We're more kinda curious over at TFC how you're doing the check-on-connect for the username though, SiLink. Nice work...we have our share of resident trolls via VPN as well...wouldn't mind doing something similar to them using forceAltDim.  ;)

Also, it seems to not be automatic, as they were slow to do it that time xD.

Nevermind, I suppose I retract my curiosity...

Though there is a way to check a username on connect and execute automatic commands on that player's ID, correct? Or am I mistaken? We're very interested in locking a few usernames to AltDim until they figure it out and get smarter.  lmao