Which platform will you play Battlefront?

Which platform will you play Battlefront?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform?

• PC
    • Xbox One
    • PS4
    • Not playing it at all

a microsoft privacy invader machine

As much as I hate derailing topics, you kinda brought this upon yourself. How is it labeled as such? I've had one for almost a year now and haven't run into anything like that.

Well they must have changed it since the launch info. I haven't read anything Microsoft since then. It was said that the kinect could be used to watch users by the government. What can I say, I listen to crap lol. :P

On topic though, too bad there isn't cross-platform servers.

Circa and Onysfx like this

I don't think that's the case, and if it was, you can unplug your Kinect. I don't have one, bought the non-Kinect version. Cheaper. :P

Yeah, cross-platform servers would be perfect. More games need to do that, though I'm sure its an issue with the platform companies not wanting that to be possible.

DT. likes this

I'll be getting it for the PC, although I might wait until a little bit after launch.

Even if the visuals are reduced from the trailer we've seen, I'll probably have to upgrade a couple parts on my PC in order to play...

None, honestly maybe i'll get it from some humble store sale or humble bundle

but I won't buy a star wars themed battlefield skin for that price if there are tons of DLC incoming

I prefer to buy games with all content - not pay a shit ton of money for a game that has less than half the content it should have

None, honestly maybe i'll get it from some humble store sale or humble bundle

but I won't buy a star wars themed battlefield skin for that price if there are tons of DLC incoming

I prefer to buy games with all content - not pay a shit ton of money for a game that has less than half the content it should have

<_ clearly haven read anything about the game. devs have made it quite clear that not just a star wars themed battlefield. nobody said dlc either aside from free battle of jakku.>

I posted this in the other thread. Anyone who's being pessimistic or critical of this game should watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcMCBlzAv1M

I won't be getting it because I don't own a PS4, an Xbone, and my PC certainly isn't powerful enough. My gfx card doesn't support shader model 3.0....and only supports openGL 2.1. Nope, I won't be running it that's for sure xD.

I have to invest too heavily on PC in order to play these new games that the new consoles have brought.. Gaming has become so complicated in fairly short amount of time.
Log in here and there, and even on PC, some games require internet connection so that you can enable offline mode  :)
I'm sure BattleFront is no exception.