Grab's cave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scope, radar, viewmodel models and fonts are ready to relase.

I think map is ready too, just need to fix/change few things. Also I need help with one model. Could someone remove selected parts and send me new model? I can't remove them without breaking model :/ (taspir/steam_jet)

55e3112ee20da.jpg

Scope, radar, viewmodel models and fonts are ready to relase.

I think map is ready too, just need to fix/change few things. Also I need help with one model. Could someone remove selected parts and send me new model? I can't remove them without breaking model :/ (taspir/steam_jet)

55e3112ee20da.jpg

Hmm Znajdź nazwę tekstury tej części. W GTKradiancie zmień tekturę opcją _remap <ścieżka tekstury tej części>;<ścieżka nowej tekstury>

Najlepiej żeby ta tekstura była niewidzialna :) powinno zadziałać ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

572645737f848.jpg! Wtf. Time to fix it.

JKA campgrounds:

Korriban CTF

JKA aerowalk

Updated force icons:

5726318d67365.jpg

Items icons, still missing sentry gun(can't open model with animation properly yet), cloak, zoom and melee(no models :():

572637a2df56c.png

Nothing special, so simple but it is so satisfying for me :D:

57263d351e741.jpg

There is more HD stuff but cba to screenshot every element.

Probably will update weapons fix with fixed weapons "stand" effect and I'll try fix blaster rifle too.

ent and Langerd like this

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=65d027373c0044b1372bd7b205d92237&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=5679&p=109295&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,CltTe5_xNok'); //]]></script>572645737f848.jpg! Wtf. Time to fix it.&&0

JKA campgrounds:

Korriban CTF

JKA aerowalk

Updated force icons:

5726318d67365.jpg

Items icons, still missing sentry gun(can't open model with animation properly yet), cloak, zoom and melee(no models :():

572637a2df56c.png

Nothing special, so simple but it is so satisfying for me :D:

57263d351e741.jpg

There is more HD stuff but cba to screenshot every element.

Probably will update weapons fix with fixed weapons "stand" effect and I'll try fix blaster rifle too.

The first and last map looks neat! (dont like the style of Korriban from Jk3 in general ;P) and nice to see HD versions :)

• 2 years later...