Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - KotOR 2 Duels

Hello JKhub!

Recently I was working in this mod. I finished it on April 11th. I really want to share it in here. 

Webpage: http://www.moddb.com/mods/jedi-academy-knights-of-the-old-republic-duels/

Download: http://www.moddb.com/mods/jedi-academy-knights-of-the-old-republic-duels/downloads/star-wars-jedi-knight-jedi-academy-kotor-2-duels

STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY – KOTOR 2 DUELS it’s a mod that features the most important duels from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2.

The purpose of this mod is to make maps and cinematics to recreate every scene that connected to a duel in the game, but all inside Star Wars Jedi Knight:

Jedi Academy. The mod contains new content from the vanilla game including levels, models, textures, menus, music, etc.

STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY – KOTOR 2 DUELS it’s a mod that features in its core version 17 missions, from which 2 are not duel based missions. This mod contains several new features to recreate a KotOR 2 experience with the Quake 3 engine and the combat system of Jedi Academy. The purpose of this mod is not to recreate KotOR II. My purpose is to mix both games to enjoy a new experience. The cinematics and dialogs from KotOR II plus the gameplay system of vanilla Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Features:

- At this point the mod has around 17 missions from each KotOR 2 planet. 2 of those are not dueling missions.

The scenarios/planets are the following:

- Peragus 1 mission
- Telos 4 missions
- Ebon Hawk 1 mission
- Nar Shaddaa 1 mission
- Dantooine 1 mission
- Dxun 3 missions
- Korriban 4 missions
- Malachor 2 missions

- New Menus including an Exclusive "Cheat Menu" with a tons of possibilities.
- Every Planet has its own menu, including every mission.
- The Customization Menu has a good variety of characters to choose from.
- The Light saber Menu allows the player to choose from single, two blade to dual.
- Every Mission has its own dialogs, music and specific npcs.
- Some of the Missions are solo, but there are a couple in which the Exile has company.

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: My main job in this mod is to recreate the maps and build the scripts to perform the cinematics and playable missions. Other content such as player models, weapons, etc. has been already released for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS SECTION.
KOTOR MODEL PORT/REMAKE
Ambrom JKA-KotOR PC Pack
Cire992 Cire Kotor Model Pack
Almighty Gir Darth Revan
RCTX-47
LordRevian
Corel Zaalbar

KOTOR SKINS
[-RO-]Oniram)Kn(
Joseph Melia
Svosh
LordRevan999
Marius Fett
Inyri Forge
90 SK
Darth Sapiens
Woogie
Anonymous08

KOTOR HILTS
Ambrom
AshuraDX
Jose Carlos
Khaliban
Trauma Sensei
Movie Battles 2 Jedi Academy Mod Hilt Developers

KOTOR ANIMATIONS
Master_Ibonek     KOTOR STANCES

KOTOR SPECIAL THANKS
Anthony1138 – Creator of KOTOR Mod Replacement Pack. He was working in a 
KOTOR mod.
Ambrom – Ported/Rigged/Compiled a ton of KotOR weapons/models/characters to Jedi 
Academy.
DarthStiv – Creator of KotOR Compilation Pack.
Big thaks to Iknosabuk, Jesus Xiuocelotzin and friends for all their support in this 
development.

I would like to thank a lot the TSLRCM [The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod] group for all 
their amazing collaborations to KotOR2. Those guys shared and discovered the content that was 
hidden in the game [PC Version] not sure about the consoles. I believe that in some parts of the 
mod, I got hidden content that they discovered [dialogs]. So, I would like to thank them a lot. 
Their mod is located at: Moddb.com

VERY SPECIAL THANKS
COMPANIES: LucasArts/Aspyr/Ravensoft/Bioware/Obisidan Entertainment.
COMPOSERS/MUSICIANS: John Williams / Jeremy Soule / Mark Griskey.
All the people behind the game development and the audio development of both games / Texture 
and Model artists / Kotor 1 and 2 Voice Actors. All the people behind KotOR1&2 and JK games 
is truly amazing. I enjoyed both games a lot. Thank you so much!

VERY VERY SPECIAL THANKS
GEORGE LUCAS

THE CREDIT SECTION MAY/CAN CHANGE. CHECK THE WEBPAGE OR CREDITS/README FOLDER 
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE AUTHORS. 

NOTE: THEY WERE NOT ARTISTS/AUTHORS WORKING WITH ME IN THIS MOD. 
THEY MADE CONTRIBUTIONS TO JEDI ACADEMY WHICH “KOTOR 2 DUELS” USE.
THE MOD HAS A SECTION FOR CREDITS. IN-GAME CREDITS AND A READ-ME IN WHICH I TRIED THE BEST OF MY BEST TO FOUND AND CREDIT EVERYONE. NOT ONLY JEDI ACADEMY MODDERS. THE CREDIT SECTION CONTAINS A HUGE LIST OF PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF KOTOR 2. THE CREDIT LIST CONTAINS CREDIT TO COMPANIES, DEVELOPERS, COMPOSERS, VOICE ACTORS, AND A LOT MORE. FOR THE MODDERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY. WITHOUT MODEL PORTS LIKE THE ONES MR. AMBROM DID, THIS MOD WOULD BE JUST AN IDEA IN MY HEAD. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR TIME AND WORK. ALSO, IF I MISSED A READ-ME, OR I MISSED ANY AUTHOR THAT HAS A FILE IN KOTOR 2 DUELS WHICH I DIDN'T CREDIT BY ACCIDENT. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. MY PURPOSE IS NOT TO STEAL CONTENT SUCH AS MODELS/SKINS/LIGHTSABER HILTS/ETC. OR LEFT ANYONE BEHIND.

I hope you like this small tribute to KotOR II. Thank you so much for your support.
THIS MOD IS NOT A 100% ACCUARATE REMAKE FROM KOTOR 2. THAT WAS NOT MY PURPOSE. MY PURPOSE WAS TO MIX BOTH GAMES AND SEE HOW IT WORKS. THE FINAL PRODUCT REALLY GOT ME. I GOT REALLY SATISFIED PERSONALLY BECAUSE THIS MOD IS THE SAME THING THAT WAS IN MY MIND BEFORE START THE DEVELOPMENT.

I AM OPEN TO EVERY KIND OF CRITICIZE.

Here is a video: 

Here are some screens of the mod:

CITADELSTATION15.2.jpg

DARTHNIHILUS6.1.jpg

ATRISDUEL9.1.jpg

TOMBDUEL16.jpg

YOUNGMALAK3.jpg

SION12.jpg

MODULEDOCKS3.jpg

DARTHNIHILUS12.jpg

CITADELSTATION18.jpg

DARTHSION3.1.jpg

KREIAVISION17.jpg

DARTHREVAN9.jpg

KAVAR3.jpg

MANDALORIANOUTPOSTATTACK8.jpg

VROOK4.jpg

ZEZKAIELL2.jpg

CITADELSTATION9.jpg

ATRISDUEL3.jpg

VISAS1.jpg

HK2.jpg

MalachorTraya2KOTOR2MOD.jpg

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

Cool idea. I've always kind of wanted something like this for MB2 Duel maps. Is there a KOTOR1 counterpart? (I realize KOTOR1 had less of memorable duels.)

Still no, but probably in the future If time and flexibility allows, I will remake the duels from the first KotOR. 

Regards!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi everyone, I just released my source files for my KotOR 2 duels mod. .map files and cinematic files are included. If you are interested, take a look.

Link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/jedi-academy-knights-of-the-old-republic-duels/downloads/kotor-2-duels-1-1-source-files-by-jesus-f-g-aka-jamyzgenius#downloadsform

Hope they serve anybody out there and wish you all the best. Thank you so much for everything.

Best Regards,

Jesus F.G. AKA JamyzGenius