Star Wars Episode VII Discussion

I don't think the First Order were the ones to create the Starkiller. More likely they used someone else's design. In Episode II it was a Geonosian prototype (I always wondered, whether these aliens wanted to make the halls and dark metal walls with white lights on them), in EU Bevel Lemelisk was the original creator of the two Death Stars as well as several other Absolute weapons. In most cases he was too fond of making the weapon quite dangerous, often forgetting about the security. Retcon made it so, that geonosians created the schematics for Death Star I, while Lemelisk worked a lot to develop it into something else.

I doubt it will play a big role in Episode VIII, but perhaps Starkiller is something found by the First Order during their retreat, and actually not the only finding, left by many factions long before the Clone Wars. Snoke might be the key here, as he is believed, as according to Andy Serkis, that he is quite aware of all of the events from previous films I-VI, and can be possibly even as old as Maz Kanata (so more than thousand years old).

People speculate, who Rey's parents could be. It was left as a question for us on purpose. There is a page from the Visual guide, which describes some of the things we see in young girl's possession on Jakku. Notice the doll and the helmet. They can hint on her parents relation to the Alliance, or she is simply fond of the aventures told by Lor San Tekka (or some other guy).

KiUbKcS.jpg

In one of the sources it is said, that Kylo Ren could hear some "messages" from his grandfather when spending time with the mask, however by the time of Episode VII these are gone. So even though Kylo tries to get an advice from Vader, it is actually very much silent despite all his efforts. There is a speculation, that there's no real connection with former Sith lord and Kylo was actually deceived by Supreme Leader Snoke, who sent his own messages during such times instead of Vader.

Fuse294 likes this

On point 3 compared to the 99% stoic vader it was an improvement, to see someone throw a fit of anger (or tantrum depending on how you look at it) shows they are still very much a person, I sure as hell would have reacted like he did if shit fell apart.

Kylo is not a cool character. At all. For a good start of new trilogy, Ep7 needed a cool villain, but didn't get one. I know that's what Kylo is like. I know it makes sense for him to be angry and blablabla. The movie was not better because Kylo acted as he was supposed to, the movie was worse because he was made the way he is by JJ and whatnot.

On 4 Kylo had a hole in his side after being SHOT by Chewbacca, I'd like to see you fight someone with all your power when you're injured I'm not sure if you were aware but getting shot tends to hurt a lot! Finn still got his ass handed to him and you're complaining that Kylo took what 2 minutes longer to all but kill him?

Lightsaber duels aren't about showing off they are about finesse, using what assets you have and what I saw was a man trying to save as much energy as he could by not using all his strength against someone like Finn, he knew he'd probably end up having to fight rey and he was very well aware she was started to develop her force abilities so he was being cautious, that's logic. Using certain abilities can take a toll on the user and clearly he didn't have the stamina remaining to pull off a Force Stasis on Finn AND fight Rey.

You're telling me that the new Sith character is such a weakling that after getting injured in a non-vital spot, he can no longer use Force, lightsaber, and in turn fails in 1v1 battles vs a non-Force-sensitive and a Force-noob. That is completely correct, Kylo is that bad. However, this makes the movie garbage.

On 5 I semi agree, he could have said SOMETHING.

That wouldn't even justify anything. There was way too little of Luke. And we had to wait till the very end. To me the movie sure was worse because of that.

Kylo is very much somebody who admires Vader, so it makes sense that he would build another Death Star. He's a whiny teenager, which explains his outbursts. But why he is spoiled and whiny we will never know until another movie.

It is simply uninteresting.

The cross saber isn't a stupid idea at all when you see him actually use it to his advantage in a saber lock. Before the movie I can see why you would think it is stupid, but after seeing it in action, it definitely has a unique advantage.

Did I miss something? When did Kylo duel someone who knows how to duel? Or is the crossguard needed for Kylo to get an advantage against noobs?

The rest of your points are really nitpicky, I think. Still valid, but not anything I think that makes this worse than the prequels. I honestly think you've lost your mind if you think this is worse somehow.

Prequels are shit, but TFA gets 1/10.

I don't know if it was just me.. or if anyone else was given this feeling aswell. But I certainly felt this movie was certainly trying to give off the impression of "empowering women". I mean, I'm not sexist in any way and I don't necessarily have a problem with it, at all. But with Rey being one of the main characters in the movie and diving into her (back)story (still a lot of stuff we don't know about her), it certainly gave me that vibe of.. Disney, in this instance, I think.. Of them trying to empower women, so as not to look sexist and probably done as a publicity stunt of some sort, as the Prequel and Original Trilogies were about male characters and people may have complained about the Star Wars movies being too one-sided towards males. Although, I think Captain Phasma would've at least been able to put that to rest, somewhat.

I mean, even I didn't know that Captain Phasma was a woman, until like a week before the movie came out.

They kinda screwed up pulling a Samus Aran by promoting her whole "She's a female Storm Trooper" promotional BS. If people WAITED until the movie came out, same with Disney and Lucasfilm, that would've been a great reveal. 

I don't know if it was just me.. or if anyone else was given this feeling aswell. But I certainly felt this movie was certainly trying to give off the impression of "empowering women". I mean, I'm not sexist in any way and I don't necessarily have a problem with it, at all. But with Rey being one of the main characters in the movie and diving into her (back)story (still a lot of stuff we don't know about her), it certainly gave me that vibe of.. Disney, in this instance, I think.. Of them trying to empower women, so as not to look sexist and probably done as a publicity stunt of some sort, as the Prequel and Original Trilogies were about male characters and people may have complained about the Star Wars movies being too one-sided towards males. Although, I think Captain Phasma would've at least been able to put that to rest, somewhat.

I mean, even I didn't know that Captain Phasma was a woman, until like a week before the movie came out.

I think part of it too is that they know that a majority of Star Wars fans are male, so they are trying to broaden the appeal by including a strong female lead that may be more relateable to women. So it's more of a business tactic to bring in more female fans. But then again, the president of Lucasfilm is female, so that factors into it as well.

They kinda screwed up pulling a Samus Aran by promoting her whole "She's a female Storm Trooper" promotional BS. If people WAITED until the movie came out, same with Disney and Lucasfilm, that would've been a great reveal.

But this would imply that a woman being a stormtrooper is not normal, which makes sense in the context of the Empire but in real life progressives and feminists would find it offensive. Their whole idea for including female stormtroopers in the first place to emphasize equality between genders.

Darth Sion likes this

So since I've been asked to elaborate, I'm gonna go and do that. I shall mention that the movie looks nice and all, but is horrible and unfinished as far as plot and logic go. I went on and watched ANH in order to forget about the mess I'd seen in the cinema, but I guess I'll have to remember (don't know why am I even doing this for you people, you shouldn't be worth it).

• Another Death Star. Seems like it's impossible to come up with anything new.
  • Idiotic lightsaber. No explanation whatsoever. Am I supposed to believe that Kylo added the crossguard blades so he could torture people with them?
  • Kylo as a character. Annoying. Childish. Has anger issues (kinda funny TBH but that doesn't add worth to the film). Like somebody mentioned (I think?), he's like a conflicted teen. That can never be good for a movie of this kind.
  • Kylo is both the worst lightsaber user and the dumbest Force user ever. How does one fail to eliminate a non-Force sensitive guy that ever swung the lightsaber like 5 times? Even if he's that bad in lightsaber combat, how does he suddenly forget he has the Force and the opponent doesn't? We fucking saw him restrict that rebel's hand via Force before. He couldn't do that against Finn for plot reasons? That seems to be the explanation. And... then he lost to someone who just realized they are Force-sensitive and has never wielded a lightsaber. Is Kylo supposed to be a laughing stock? I couldn't tell due to how bad the movie was.
  • Way to ruin all the Luke hype.
  • The movie cut out some stuff seen in the trailers. Extended Edition incoming?
  • Finn. A stormtrooper-turned-good? That is way too fucking convenient for the main party.
Should be enough for now.

While Kyle getting beat did seem odd at first, after giving it some thought I think I'm fine with it. I'm going to have to make a few assumptions here as I explain, as the movie was (Purposefully)vague in a lot of areas, but here goes.

It seems like a lot of people are assuming Luke and/or Snoke trained him to be this badass warrior, but I really did't get that impression. It's plausible to me that Luke never trained him with a saber *at all*, instead focusing only on the Force - just like his training from Obi-Wan and Yoda was(And besides, even if Luke did train him with the saber - has anyone seen Luke fight? The dude just swings his weapon around like a baseball bat and hopes for the best, not dissimilar to Kylo's style). As for Snoke, we really don't know anything about him, but with the Jedi gone and no one left to oppose the First Order, Kylo wouldn't need to be a fully fledged warrior. And given that we know nothing about Snoke, he might not even be able to use a saber himself, and thus couldn't train Kylo in anything other than the Force. That might not be the case, but right now we just don't know.

Now then, if you look at this from Ben's perspective, he's essentially the last Jedi/Force-user around what with Luke gone. I'm not sure how long its been, but I'm guessing *at least* ten years. So with that in mind, he never needs to use his saber, or the Force in any meaningful way, instead just relying on intimidation and brute force(No pun intended) to get results. And it has absolutely been working for him all this time, since who wouldn't be afraid of a commander so unhinged and seemingly powerful? You see him just bully his way to getting what he wants all through the movie, up until Rey's interrogation scene - then when she turns that raw power back around on him you see him take a step back and take a breath. In that scene it became clear to me that this whole "Badass Sith warrior" thing was just a bluff, and really he's just a guy puffing up his chest and trying to keep up appearances. Which is getting pretty meta if you think about it.

As for the duel itself, he was wounded, and he'd just fought Finn - This ain't the prequels, fighting does fatigue and wear you down. Which were contributing factors to his defeat, but the reason he lost was because he completely lacks focus, and I think he's had minimal training anyway. All the Sith we've seen previously, aside from Episode III Vader(Who lost), have all been very focused, very collected and controlled. Kylo had none of that in this scene, he was just relying on brute strength again. So that, combined with weird emotional issues(He just killed his father 10 minutes ago), combined with his injury, vs. Rey being special somehow(To be revealed in Episode VIII, no doubt), and her finding her own focus there at the end.

It was untrained vs. barely trained and compromised(Internally and externally).

So yeah, that part I believed just find. Actually the part I found less believable was Rey mind-tricking a stormtrooper earlier... without ever having seen that the Force could do that? Which was either sloppy writing(Hey, I've seen those movies too!), or perhaps she has seen it done before. It all depends on Episode VIII I guess, and how they explain her knowing all these things she knows, and where she grew up before moving to Jakku.

Oh, and completely unrelated to anything else, but I didn't realize the significance/connection till a buddy of mine mentioned it, but did anyone else notice that one of the pirates going after Han over a debt was Scottish? Kind of like... the Scottish pirate named Jabba coming after Han over a debt in that deleted scene in A New Hope?

jabba-set.jpg

In hindsight that's kinda neat.

therfiles, Futuza, z3filus and 1 other like this

Also, I think a lot of you guys are kind of missing the point of what J. J. was trying to do when he made the movie. He was approaching the movie as a fan of the original three movies. He was trying to bring back the nostalgia and feeling of the original trilogy while introducing new characters, he's not trying to add another chapter to a Star Wars history bible that has to be completely coherent. Finding it unbelievable that Rey could mind trick Stormtroopers without any previous exposure to the force is nonsense. The concept of the existence of the force in the first place is unbelievable. Star Wars is not supposed to be scientifically believable in any way, it is fantasy. George Lucas thought of it as a fairy tale. I think if A New Hope was somehow released today instead of in 1977 you would find it just as absurd as TFA.

NumberWan, Smoo, Syd0w and 1 other like this

Finding it unbelievable that Rey could mind trick Stormtroopers without any previous exposure to the force is nonsense. The concept of the existence of the force in the first place is unbelievable. Star Wars is not supposed to be scientifically believable in any way, it is fantasy. George Lucas thought of it as a fairy tale. I think if A New Hope was somehow released today instead of in 1977 you would find it just as absurd as TFA.

Actually, no.

In ANH, Obi-Wan did the mind-trick and Luke had no idea what the hell that was or how the hell he did it, despite being very strong in the Force himself. In Ep6 he used it because he'd seen it done before. My point was, as far as we know, Rey has no idea the Force can do that. Her exposure to the Force that we *see* in the movie is limited to being frozen in place by Ren, seeing a vision from the lightsaber, and the interrogation scene...

...which... actually now that I think of it, that interrogation is probably a form of mind trick, and she turned it back on him and inadvertently read Ren's mind, so from that she could've gathered the idea of a mind trick. Or, like I said, if Episode VIII reveals that she's already seen Jedi using the Force like that before, and had just forgotten.

But uh... I think I just defeated my own argument, lol. I hadn't thought that much on the ramifications of the interrogation, but now I'm thinking it's not a stretch at all to figure she got it from that.

TheWhitePhoenix and therfiles like this

Actually, no.

In ANH, Obi-Wan did the mind-trick and Luke had no idea what the hell that was or how the hell he did it, despite being very strong in the Force himself. In Ep6 he used it because he'd seen it done before. My point was, as far as we know, Rey has no idea the Force can do that. Her exposure to the Force that we *see* in the movie is limited to being frozen in place by Ren, seeing a vision from the lightsaber, and the interrogation scene...

...which... actually now that I think of it, that interrogation is probably a form of mind trick, and she turned it back on him and inadvertently read Ren's mind, so from that she could've gathered the idea of a mind trick. Or, like I said, if Episode VIII reveals that she's already seen Jedi using the Force like that before, and had just forgotten.

But uh... I think I just defeated my own argument, lol. I hadn't thought that much on the ramifications of the interrogation, but now I'm thinking it's not a stretch at all to figure she got it from that.

I just also want to add the point that in the prequels, Watto makes it clear that Jedi mannerism and mind tricks are fairly well known in certain areas.  "You think your some kind of Jedi waving your hand around like that".  Then you can also look at Jabba the Hutt in 6, "You fool, he's using the old Jedi Mind Trick!"  It isn't really that hard to come to the conclusion that some of the general populace understands/knows about Jedi mind tricks.  Do they have the force and can do them? No, of course not, but they know about the hand waving and such.

z3filus likes this

JKG Developer

The movie felt  way to much like A New Hope with bits of Empire Strikes Back.Nostalgia is one thing but the movie could use some improvements such as keeping the references to a minimum.The movie was average at best.To bad Ben Solo/Kylo killed his father Han.The only thing good about the movie was the new ships, and the lightsaber duel which was good too.As I mentioned before the New Republic are dumbasses by not realizeing that their capital(Thank god that wasn't Coruscant) and what appeared to be some unknown type of warships belonging to their fleet was going to get blown apart by the Starkiller Base.Some things don't make sense however how does Rey tap into the Force start to become a Jedi trainee by just feeling the force and touching Anakins Lightsaber.

There's a very specious feeling that Snoke is actually a disguise for none other than Darth Plaguesis.To finish this off this movie also has strong references to Knights of the Old Republic as well with the starmaps to Luke's unnamed exile planet.

There's a very specious feeling that Snoke is actually a disguise for none other than Darth Plaguesis.To finish this off this movie also has strong references to Knights of the Old Republic as well with the starmaps to Luke's unnamed exile planet.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I just also want to add the point that in the prequels, Watto makes it clear that Jedi mannerism and mind tricks are fairly well known in certain areas.  "You think your some kind of Jedi waving your hand around like that".  Then you can also look at Jabba the Hutt in 6, "You fool, he's using the old Jedi Mind Trick!"  It isn't really that hard to come to the conclusion that some of the general populace understands/knows about Jedi mind tricks.  Do they have the force and can do them? No, of course not, but they know about the hand waving and such.

You raise a fair point.

I guess the general tone of the movie up to that point had been pretty devoid of the Force, what with Han having to tell them it was even real. So on my first watching, it seemed to come out of nowhere. But, this scene I am now totally fine with. I think I'll reserve further nitpicks till after my second viewing :)

I just saw the movie... it was good and bad.

Good:

- It's Star Wars

- There was lightsaber action

- The dog-fighting was decent

Bad:

- Way too many parallels to ANH.

- Tired recycling of failed master-padawan relations

-- Yoda /Dooku

-- Obi-Wan/Anakin

-- Luke/Ben (nephew)

- D. Gleeson too young to play his General role.

- Finn, a glorified stormtrooper - janitor? [ black janitor- stereotyping?]

- Another cantina scene with horrible hastily thought out aliens... Giant Fly Bugs J.J.? Really? Why not have some Tribbles running around too?

- Kylo an at times brilliant and also pathetic force user & duelist? Who supposedly destroyed the Jedi Academy... Really?

- the ending... Luke turning around looking solemnly stupified. He should have force-retrieved the saber and ignited it and hold it skyward signifying a New, New Hope.

Onysfx likes this

@@Garyn Dakari

I actually agree with @@Syko – J.J. wanted to make the movie closer to the Original Trilogy. Many fans despised the idea, that the Force could be explained by some midichlorians, but J.J. said, that he wouldn't change the rules of the Creator, simply omitting the midichlorians (it doesn't mean they don't exist, it's just that after the fall of the Empire a lot of things are forgotten and there is nobody to remember). Abrams also said, that he's making the story based on the idea, that all can open the Force for themselves in one way or another. This is the general idea in ANH, and Yoda also proves that in TESB: that the Force is everywhere, in the trees and stones, around us.

Luke didn't know of the Force, as he stayed on Tatooine with his Uncle and Aunt. While he knows some stories, Owen must have allowed only a portion of it to flourish. Most of his friends however are not talking about the Jedi much, I guess, as the older generation tries to stay silent about these things, while the new ones haven't heard about it and are more fascinated by the Rebel Alliance and getting into the Imperial Academy (or dealing with real stuff, "here on Tatooine").

Watto and Jabba do know such things, because they must have encountered it before. Watto is a Toydarian, so it could be in their culture to explore this trait of Force immunity. Jabba Hutt is quite old not to know about the Jedi powers, as he's been active long before the Clone Wars. His species being immune can also be aware of their traits and that could be a known fact as part of their bringing up.

I don't think Rey doesn't know at least some things about the Force and the Jedi, she confirmed that in the dialogue with Han Solo. She never used that, but certain situations (stressful escape, meeting with Kanata, lightsaber visions and the encounter with Kylo himself) exposed her to the channelling of the Force through herself too.

In early rumors about the script there was a thing, that Lor San Tekka was presumably a friend of Rey, who collected various old things, including from the war. Being a veteran with cybernetics he would tell Rey of the Clone Wars and of the Galactic Civil war. But not being a Jedi he didn't help develop Rey her abilities, hidden deep inside her. That was a starting point.

@@Garyn Dakari

I actually agree with @@Syko – J.J. wanted to make the movie closer to the Original Trilogy. Many fans despised the idea, that the Force could be explained by some midichlorians, but J.J. said, that he wouldn't change the rules of the Creator, simply omitting the midichlorians (it doesn't mean they don't exist, it's just that after the fall of the Empire a lot of things are forgotten and there is nobody to remember). Abrams also said, that he's making the story based on the idea, that all can open the Force for themselves in one way or another. This is the general idea in ANH, and Yoda also proves that in TESB: that the Force is everywhere, in the trees and stones, around us.

Luke didn't know of the Force, as he stayed on Tatooine with his Uncle and Aunt. While he knows some stories, Owen must have allowed only a portion of it to flourish. Most of his friends however are not talking about the Jedi much, I guess, as the older generation tries to stay silent about these things, while the new ones haven't heard about it and are more fascinated by the Rebel Alliance and getting into the Imperial Academy (or dealing with real stuff, "here on Tatooine").

Watto and Jabba do know such things, because they must have encountered it before. Watto is a Toydarian, so it could be in their culture to explore this trait of Force immunity. Jabba Hutt is quite old not to know about the Jedi powers, as he's been active long before the Clone Wars. His species being immune can also be aware of their traits and that could be a known fact as part of their bringing up.

I don't think Rey doesn't know at least some things about the Force and the Jedi, she confirmed that in the dialogue with Han Solo. She never used that, but certain situations (stressful escape, meeting with Kanata, lightsaber visions and the encounter with Kylo himself) exposed her to the channelling of the Force through herself too.

In early rumors about the script there was a thing, that Lor San Tekka was presumably a friend of Rey, who collected various old things, including from the war. Being a veteran with cybernetics he would tell Rey of the Clone Wars and of the Galactic Civil war. But not being a Jedi he didn't help develop Rey her abilities, hidden deep inside her. That was a starting point.

Her having the ability wasn't what originally bothered me, it was why the thought would even occur to her - nothing to do with midichlorians or anything anti-OT. I was just thinking that, logically, if you find out you've got some space magic in you, of course you might try a few things, levitating objects for instance, but at the time I didn't see why it'd naturally occur to her to mind trick someone.

But, like I said in my more recent posts, enough explanations for why/how she'd know to try it have been posted here, that I now accept the scene without issue :)

Interesting note on Tekka there. I hadn't heard that, but it fits with my(And probably many others') theory that he was the one holding Rey's hand in the flashback, and he was an Obi-Wan-esque watcher/protector(?) to Rey.

@@Garyn Dakari

When I was making a "script" puzzle, as I call it, I found several characters who know more than others. Snoke and Maz Kanata are confirmed now to be the ones, knowing a lot. Maz surely knows of the Jedi Order specifics and she even had some dealings with them, not being a Jedi though. A page from the book shows, that Kanata kept her Force powers a great secret during the Imperial rule and only after the death of Palpatine she felt more freely to claim anything (yet still cautious). I can't remember in the film, but a bust, which seems to be standing originally behind Jocasta Nu when she talks to Obi Wan in AOTC, is now in the possession of Maz Kanata.

Snoke on the other side is more aware of such things as Sidious's backstory, his plans for the Galaxy and possible involvement with Plaguies.

Lor San Tekka wasn't known at the time, but in early rumors he was like an old hermit, who makes rare contacts with town. Rey would come to him to listen to the stories. Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from Episode V was believed to belong to him at first, not Kanata. Then at one point he disappears in the story and appears in the end of Episode VII like leaving the main stage to search for something. And the viewers receive some sort of a hint, that he is a double character, well, not what we expect him to be, with the mystery left for Episode VIII. However he is not a latent Dark Side user.

It seems more of Lor San Tekka will be found in the book. Some posted partly the text from it already.

The script also mentioned, that aside from the main villain (now known as Kylo Ren) there was a different character - a young noble man, formerly from the Empire, who was much interested in the old relics such a Vader's helmet. Being of aristocracy and quite wise this unknown person was believed to be from Serenno, and a far relative of count Dooku (this rumour was probably based due to the release of the small novel about Crimson Corsair. Perhaps he was replaced by Kylo and General Hux (the latter reminds the noble guy in manners and style).

therfiles likes this

My arguement for the Mind Trick is it was influenced by Kylo trying to extract information from her mind using the force, or trying to manipulate her into talking, she probably figured "If he can do it and I have the force surely I could pull this off?" Otherwise I don't think the idea would have occurred to her if he hadn't tried something similar.

NumberWan likes this

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

I wish I could read the original script-- beforee J.J. Abrams rewrote the whole movie...

Why did he make the only black stormtrooper a "garbage man/janitor" [stereo-typing?]… is he a racist? What about the F.N. designation-- does that stand for a racial slur? Hmmm...

I also think the story could have been made better if the Kylo Ren character had been an older Sith Inquisitor from Rebels-- or at least an a dark apprentice of a Sith Inquisitor -- going back to this failed master-padawan thread is LAME!

I didn't see it draw from the Rebels storyline at all.

z3filus likes this

My arguement for the Mind Trick is it was influenced by Kylo trying to extract information from her mind using the force, or trying to manipulate her into talking, she probably figured "If he can do it and I have the force surely I could pull this off?" Otherwise I don't think the idea would have occurred to her if he hadn't tried something similar.

It's quite simple... in her resisting, and his probing, it sparked something unconsciously in her... that thru her mental fighting back in their "mind-lock" she discovered she could "see" his inner thoughts/fears.

You know the process is going to repeat itself with 8 and 9 mirroring Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi but differently. I wasn't paying any attention to the bizarre looking mosquito aliens having a drink in the castle.They looked really out of place lol .When Luke revealed himself  to Rey he seemed to have no idea who he was looking at.During the force vision scenes it shows a re-constructed Bespin set piece in case anyone was wondering.

(I'm not going to bother editing posts to have spoiler tags. Eh. Too many.)

I think there are already parallels to Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi in this movie. The way that

Han dies

is very similar to the way Luke falls at the end of Empire.

I think in some respects the parallels to A New Hope were sort of required in order to show a passing of the torch from one generation to another. And Luke's saber represents that, in a way. I mean, they kind of screwed that up a bit in my opinion (I would've liked a bit more than a reaction shot. Maybe him turning it on. It feels like something is missing here.), but it still shows what they were trying to do.

NumberWan likes this