Star Wars Episode VII Discussion

The previous rumour about Luke Skywalker's apprentice seems to be wrong. It's about Lupita Nyongo's part in Episode VII.

It was previously reported that Nyong'o's character was code named Rose and was portrayed through motion capture. Now we can tell you that here character is an elderly, female alien with orange skin. You can read more at starwarsunderworld.com

I find it interesting, that there are such code names for places and characters in TFA like these:

Sun Terrace
Rose’s Room
Walk-in freezer
Map Room
Passageway
“Dusty” Back Room
Pier (overlooks the ocean)
The Cliff Face

@@Circa

The names are real, while other things are rumours only. Notably the codenames can or can not be real, and it's ok. It's the production stuff, which won't make it into the final work. =) 

Some rumours have already proved to be wrong, but still they posed quite an interesting concept. Many others were revealed to appear in the film (like stormtroopers and classic characters, which at first were rumours as well).

One of the Chinese forums leaked the photos of the main characters in Episode VII - these are actually the action figures, which will be released presumably in 2016, after the film - acording to starwarsunderworld site. The actual picture (spoilers!) is below:

image_262.jpg

One of the Chinese forums leaked the photos of the main characters in Episode VII - these are actually the action figures, which will be released presumably in 2016, after the film - acording to starwarsunderworld site. The actual picture (spoilers!) is below:

image_262.jpg

The Helmet Character from the left reminds me of this picture

newtrooper-star-wars-episode-vii.jpg

Doesn't that mean it is confirmed :P?

• 2 weeks later...

I just thought of something the wings might rotate up and down one for landing and one for flight since this shuttle had shorter wings than your normal Tie Fighter.I forgot to add I hope there is more than just your classic TIE and its variants as pictured in the screen shot I want there to be Interceptors and Bombers thrown in the mix.

An idea struck me like a lightning from a blue sky;  What if Darth Vader never  died? -  I don't remember talking about it here, but all things concidered, there is a good chance he did survive;

While there is no doubt that the ending of the Return of the Jedi was one of the most memorable movie endings before and since. And in the books especially, one can truly understand

how much it meant for Luke that he could still feel the good in his Father, that he could save him, but apparently he died in the hangar, before Luke managed to drag him in the ship and escape.

But that scene could be interpreted in more than one way. Luke returns to Endor with Vaders body, and builds a funeral pyre for Vader and lits the body on fire, same type of funeral as Qui-Gon had.

Or - Luke escapes the Deathstar with Vader still barely alive, and keeps it a secret from his friends, nobody would understand him. Luke only pretends to have a funeral for his father, by burning his suit.

This way there would be no doubt that the Emperor was defeated, and nobody, not even Han and Leia would ever question Vaders death. Luke would visit his father secretly for as long as Anakin lived.

"For as long as Anaking lived" - leads me to wonder if Anakin could've lived old enough to be in the new trilogy.  If anything like this even happened, then my answer would be; yes.

Since; Anakin was supposedly born from the force itself, thus making him an exception, it would be foolish to think that he had the same life span as Obi-Wan. He would now be a cyborg.