Expanded Universe: Birth of The Rebellion

zArOBO.jpg

An another design of the hud... I'm gonna make it look more RPG style. When you change Force-Item-Weapon you will see it on the Right Bottom Hud.

Here is an example of the hud in game

BMDWaG.jpg

Also in some missions you can take control of different characters there will be a hud for this too...

NumberWan, Mand'alor, Merek and 6 others like this

zArOBO.jpg

An another design of the hud... I'm gonna make it look more RPG style. When you change Force-Item-Weapon you will see it on the Right Bottom Hud.

Here is an example of the hud in game

BMDWaG.jpg

Also in some missions you can take control of different characters there will be a hud for this too...

FREAKING AMAZING

I would also advise to study creating a md3 ship. These brushworks are truly a sign of a talent of making curious starships concepts. It might be difficult to work in some 3d programs, but the result is sweet.

As for the hud, it's truly one of the best I've seen. I must say, that even some games (Star Wars included) didn't and don't have anything like that. I also like the color.

The second variant has its benefits, but i would make the portrait more like a hologram, bluish one. But in the circle area there are two spaces (above and below the portrait), which are in need of having something there as well.

I converted the ship to .ASE format is that what you mean (Creating a md3 ship) by study creating a md3 ship? Or you telling me you should create a complete 3D Object from zero? 

Thanks for the hud I'm still thinking on it. I might be change it umm... I don't know lol