Expanded Universe: Birth of The Rebellion

Oh, this Birth if the Rebellion is so close to classic JO! In some places. I haven't seen simple, but yet stylish mods, and I judge by mapping and skinning here. They are wonderful!

I would like to learn more about the story, I got the general idea, that it takes place after the fall of the Republic, the Jedi are no more and the characters see, that they've eventually served the wrong side in the conflict, which resulted in the rise of the Empire. But I want more. =)

I'm going to release it episode by episode like telltale games. In the first episode we will take control of a mercenary hired by Bail Organa to rescue our main character Jedi General arrested by Hal Naz from a star destroyer on its way to Death Star. As this is going to be a Prologue we will not see or famous characters but in the future episodes we will encounter or at least see in cutscenes many of them like; Vader, Delta Squad, Ackbar, Owen Lars, Yoda...

Cerez likes this

Oh I accidentally delete Final Aura Vretil Skin post...

DMkQ1y.jpg

Here is Aura Vretil, who managed to escape from Order 66 with the help of Obi-wan Kenobi's message from the Jedi Temple. He spent his exile years at planet Ilum. When Hal Naz detected his location our villian organise a surprise ambush and the old Jedi Master could not resist it and surrendered...

Delmi and Cerez like this

That's really nice! Brushwork for interior is absolutely fine - in any case you may want to consider to play around with lots and lots of patches to make a "rounder" and more realistic (as in not that much blocky) outside ship hull, then convert the patches to a model to optimize performance a bit.