Expanded Universe: Birth of The Rebellion

splash.jpg

Hi, many of you may know me I'm Democan. Since the singleplayer source code released I always wanted to continue my old mod Expanded Universe. I decided to make the story based between Order 66 and Episode 4 we will take control of a Jedi General who survived Order 66. I haven't decided much of it yet...

Delmi, Mert-K, Bek and 2 others like this

Just testing the lightning... I need to remember some lightning codes after 3 years of no GTK Radiant lol.

I can remind you the good old _lightmapscale 0.125 (if you really feel suicidal about compile times). Also, the compile line that includes Bounce 8 gives better lighting.

Aura likes this

This looks rly nice!!! These are brushes ? You should pay attention on the brush limits!

I'm just trying to re-understand some GTK basics. Extra brushes are to be deleted when I finish textures. BTW I can't remember the brush limit can you please tell me?

I can remind you the good old _lightmapscale 0.125 (if you really feel suicidal about compile times). Also, the compile line that includes Bounce 8 gives better lighting.

Thanks mate... is there a list of codes and their functions of GTK?

And thank you all for your comments :)

I'm just trying to re-understand some GTK basics. Extra brushes are to be deleted when I finish textures. BTW I can't remember the brush limit can you please tell me?

Thanks mate... is there a list of codes and their functions of GTK?

And thank you all for your comments :)

The limit is 32768 brushes i think but ofcourse there are other limits too.

https://community.moviebattles2.com/Thread-Common-GTK-Radiant-Errors Here are the list of common errors in gtkradiant.

If You will use the MD3 models dont select the solid spawnflag because it will create a big count of them.

Aura likes this