Falleen Male

The hair is challenging, but it could be made to behave much like a lekku...

The first picture there kind of reminds me of HapSlash's Emperor from Flash Gordon, what's his name... Ming the Merciless.

(Which is completely right, considering that Flash Gordon was a great inspiration to George Lucas with Star Wars.)

I think this is an excellent request.  :winkthumb:

Lancelot, Langerd and Omega like this

I don't know, but a customizable Falleen race would be also interesting (both male and female).

And out of all EU characters is Prince Xizor one of the most underestimated in my opinion. I think he deserves a model,

as he appeared in Shadows of the Empire (one hell of a game!). I mean, we have a Dash Rendar model, so why not him?

Omega likes this

...this is where I left him languishing in my pile of WIPs:

xizor_wip5_zpsb4qcijxc.jpg

I also recall @@Mark Lubbers starting a Xizor model... but I'm not sure if he ever finished/released it.  Looking back at this mesh now (as it was one of my first frankenstein derivatives) it needs some reworking.  Because I've got a number of projects (Jan Ors being the most important) what I could do is...

...just get the mesh presentable and then turn it over to someone who would have the skills to finish it.  Maybe since Mark started one, he'd be a good candidate to take over this one?

Lancelot, Omega, yeyo JK and 2 others like this

This is the model how I left it off two years ago. I also have some sounds from cutscenes of the SOTE game. I can release this as a beta model on jkhub if there is any interest? Also if you have some suggestions or changes you want made I'm willing to do them if its not too much work. Let me know what you guys think!

xizor1.jpg

xizor2.jpg

This looks good.

Don't know why, but this "Falleen" brings me good memories of one great old game, that I used to play as 5-6 year old kid, after my brother gave it to me from his childhood. The amazing "LBA2" (Little Big Adventure 2) and it's main character - Twinsen somehow reminds me of this Falleen, but with some "extra" alien details :D

Hahaha! Otherwise known as Twinsen's Odyssey in the West. Used to adore that game. ;) It's the hairstyle.

dark_apprentice likes this

His jaw is a bit narrow and hit chin is too long. He sorta looks like "the Mask" in that he has exaggerated "handsome" facial features to the point where he looks silly. It's sorta like how Handsome Squidward no longer looks handsome because of how overdone his features are.

Mark Lubbers likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the model how I left it off two years ago. I also have some sounds from cutscenes of the SOTE game. I can release this as a beta model on jkhub if there is any interest? Also if you have some suggestions or changes you want made I'm willing to do them if its not too much work. Let me know what you guys think!

xizor1.jpg

xizor2.jpg

Looking good! Would definitely DL a beta release to have a closer look.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't there used to be a Xizor model on pcgamemods before they shutdown because I remember downloading one that looks almost like the model that was going to be used for the SOTE mod.By the way his main wookieepedia page image shows that his head is slightly round.