Return of the Sci-Fi Network

Merek

qdoWX3B.png

The Sci-Fi Network is a community for gamers, modders. roleplayers. writers, and Science fiction fanatics!

Like many communities before us, we host a variety of different mods including Stargate Event HorizonStargate Event Horizon 2SCP Chaos OpsCustom JK3, and more mods coming and going all the time!

The Sci-Fi Network is managed by a dedicated Staff who won't hesitate to help you or ask for help themselves. For a list of staff members, see our Forum Team page.

I am the sole creator (with some help from my staff) of our website's primary theme. I am proud of what I did regardless of the bugs I've been attempting to fix since the website's creation...

We also occasionally run a Jedi Academy server hosting our mods, its called the Stargate Roleplaying Network. (We share our server with a clan founded by Praequilifer.) the IP Changes so much I've given up on posting IPs. (Because we run it locally on my computer)

As for our downloads section, we are always adding something new whether it's storing a rare JKA file or an update for one of our mods, you can find almost anything in our Downloads HUB.

We welcome all criticism, feedback, and suggestions. Why not check us out? Head over to our community anytime.

Bek and Cerez like this
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...