Coruscant Guard

Ah!

Coruscant Guard armor was a specialized armor issued only to members of the Coruscant Guard during the planet Coruscant's Imperial Period of rule. Over a hundred years later, the Knighthunters stormtrooper division of Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire wore armor based on that of the Coruscant Guard.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coruscant_Guard_armor

These are the guys I've encountered in Clone Wars as a sort of police on the lower levels (that's why I asked):

RealStoriesOfTheCoruscantHighwayPatrol-T

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coruscant_Underworld_Police

So it looks like these are sort of the same guys, just in different uniforms.

Sorry for taking this slightly off-topic. I was just curious...

I'll let you get back to the model now. It's quite exciting! :winkthumb:

And yes, with ImageShack you need to embed the direct link to the images now, otherwise it doesn't offer a larger view. Annoying, I know...

Edit: Or, perhaps it's more accurate to say that these red guys monitored the upper areas, and the lower guys joined them later in patrolling the upper areas as well.

I always thought these guards were cool, unique armor and look awesome. I like how they used a staff as a weapon as well and not just the typical blaster stormtroopers use, I think this guy would be very cool to see in JKA. I don't post much, but this idea brought my attention I thought I would share with you guys.  :)

Please embed images, the thumbnail takes me nowhere and is pretty small even at 1600x900 resolution to see any real detail. Can't suggest anything without a wireframe.

Imageshack revamped its site some years ago... so they made my free account expire and they won't let me get the full links anymore... without purchasing a full subscription-- @$$holes.

So I use Photobucket now. I will need to pull all the models off of my old hard drive and make new screenshots.

Omega and Bek like this

I have to say that model of the guard is very impressive, would very much like to see this uploaded if it ended up getting finished. I understand some things have to wait though, but awesome job on the WIP on it so far!  :winkthumb: