Hey, ShadowMarth here

Greetings to all. ShadowMarth here. So i finally decided to join lol. Im a begginer at mapping and I would like to improve my skills here.

You don't have to worry about a single thing as far as all those shinanigans related to copying others work. I only want to learn and improve.

I managed to figure out quite a few things without any help regaurding JKA modding in general. But I hope to resolve 3 main things asap lol

1.Learning just how the compiling parameters work and how to understand each one the best I can so I can make cool maps and stuffz.

2.learning all the coding for .sab Files.

3.Figure out how to turn off Team attack for Single player(If its possible)

Hell yeah man xD I'm a die hard smash fan. You play comptetitively?

I would if I could. I've only ever played against CPU's for 8 years. But facing players it a totally different story in smash, so I would probably suck.

I would if I could. I've only ever played against CPU's for 8 years. But facing players it a totally different story in smash, so I would probably suck.

Ah I see. I know what thats like to.. Hey, Do you think you could link me to a detailed guide for mapping/Compiling maps?

Ah I see. I know what thats like to.. Hey, Do you think you could link me to a detailed guide for mapping/Compiling maps?

For what? JKA or smash? Because I have absolutely no knowledge of how to do either.