Han Solo

Still needs a belt:

2e3vo09.png

Decided not to model the arm pockets fully like I did with the jacket due to the arm pockets not being that pronounced in screen grabs. Currently sitting at 5.9k tris without any optimization on the head. There will be LODs for the added reason of the high quality mesh which I expect to get to 7k or just below when it's all done.

Try not to spam the threads @@JAWSFreelao :P this is about DT's Han model.

@@DT85 when you say all versions of Han seen in the movies, does that include his Hoth outfit?

I also had an idea for a mission for ESB, when they are inside the space slug, and you have to survive waves of mynocks. Could you maybe make the breather mask on him and then I could frankenstein that onto the Leia and Chewie models later, if we do that mission.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Which Han would be most needed atm? I can probably put some time into one.

Personally, I'd go with ESB Han..

22131567689_cc5338033c.jpg

Although, his Endor and attire/garments from "A New Hope" are almost identical.

Han-Solo-A-New-Hope-Costume.jpg

guns_of_navarone.jpg

But the stripe down the side of his trousers in 'A New Hope' are red and in 'Return of the Jedi', they're like a yellowy gold.

Smoo likes this

Which Han would be most needed atm? I can probably put some time into one.

Well, since @@Langerd is working on the Sarlaac level, we'd probably need a white shirt only version for that. So maybe a ROTJ vest version with the ability to turn off the vest?

DT. likes this

Had a little bit of time today:

Pic.png

5,389 tris.

DT Han is making progress! Forget my mess of ported parts and subpar reskins. But I have figured out all of Hans outfits if you want a list with examples explaining the differences between similar ones like the rotj and anh costumes.