[Request] Wookiee In Jedi Robes

I'm looking for a Model of a Wookie in Jedi Robes. No pants or boots or anything. I ask because i've found a few issues with ds_Jedichewy that I can't seem to take care of (Probably due to my nonexistant experience as a modeller) ,it's just a minor peeve of mine! But anyways. Does anyone Have anything like that laying about?

What's the issue then?

It looks like under the sleeves of the model there's something strange going on with the wrists. The other problem is during the jump animation, or crouch animation it appears the caps of the model clip through the feet. but i've managed to fix that simply by removing the caps.

I think I was able to fix it all up! The Removal of the caps seemed to do the job, and the wrists of the model is apparently me not knowing anything about Spanki's at all, because it looks like all of his models have the wrists going on with it.

I think I was able to fix it all up! The Removal of the caps seemed to do the job, and the wrists of the model is apparently me not knowing anything about Spanki's at all, because it looks like all of his models have the wrists going on with it.

The model is Hapslash's. What wrist thing? Show screenshots.

In certain parts of animations (in the middle arm and hands action) it is normal for Jedi Academy to deform the shoulder and wrist joints of the characters to look very thin, if that's what you mean. That can't be avoided; it's part of the game design. As long as the majority of the time the wrists and shoulders look good, the model doesn't actually have a problem.