Sarlacc Pit - small Duel map

Hello! More sewer part and the new elevator looking . Still light here sucks i will think about it (I am thinking about making the light source on the top to make it cast the shadow of the grate .

In SP the fan kills and dismember body and throws it rly far. In MP sadly it cant be done i think :(

And i made a new texture look for the barrels that are with biohazard stuff ( i found the biohazard star wars decal from clone wars ... i prefer take inspiration from the old trilogy but this one isnt that important) The slime looks rly cool and i think i will make one trap in the lower part of the stomach

I want to make the traps as realistic as they can be. I mean with sense and the reason
for example:

1.a big fan on the floor that is secured with the grate to not hurt anyone BUT in one place this grate will be destroyed and it will be big enough to drop someone to his death :)
2.The room with biohazard barrels and a little pool of this slime that will kill the player if he will be to long in there
3.A small stomach that will suck the player if he will cross the caution tape on the floor . The only catch is the lamp that is next to the pit. If it will glows blue the mouth will not suck the player. If it will glow red that means he is screwed. (dont sure for this one to use the button or if it will change in time)
4.And one of my biggest idea is to make the main stomach part as the main source of the sewer. There will be many pipes with falling water into the big ... whirlpool :) If the player will fall there i will do my best to make this effect. The player will not die instantly . He will die when he will fall into the water pit

These are my ideas for the lower part of the stomach and for the traps. Hope for Your ideas :D

Pics:

shot1145.jpg
shot1148.jpg
shot1150.jpg
[http://wrzucaj.net/images/2015/06/20/shot1153.jpg/img]
shot1154.jpg
shot1155.jpg
shot1156.jpg
shot1157.jpg
shot1158.jpg
shot1161.jpg

I silenced the fog a bit because it was to dense

GPChannel likes this

New stuff comes to the map but i have a problem to fill it to remove hollow areas.
Also i changed many textures. They are better quality now

About the whole my i think that it will look simmetrical in some way but originally it will have diffrent rooms depends of sides of the map. I have a problem to make elevators to make them look cool because godamn light stays only in one position (it doesnt catch any light... )  Another problem is bug with the light that i have mentioned in the moddin assitance section .. still no idea why.

The area is large but sewer part is completely not like that . The one section that You saw on screens is behind the first door. The second door will take us to the another section of the sewer . Still dont know what to add there maybe a pistons or something mechanic. I am not a fan of big halls with boxes everywhere so i dont want to make map like this.

I RLY want to finish this map.

Here are new screens :) :

shot1210.jpg
shot1212.jpg
shot1213.jpg
shot1214.jpg
shot1216.jpg
shot1218.jpg
shot1219.jpg
shot1222.jpg
shot1223.jpg
shot1224.jpg

I made a small map to test my light shader, a glowing slime and the whirlpool. The last one looks still doesnt look quite good. I will change a texture a bit and see how it works. The whirlpool suck player inside btw ^^

shot1167.jpg
shot1168.jpg
shot1169.jpg
shot1170.jpg
shot1171.jpg
shot1173.jpg
shot1175.jpg

Maybe i will upload the small duel map if You want to :)

Boothand likes this

Are you Sith-J-Cull ? Coz this is like... yeah, WTF..  this is awesome

He he ^^ Well He inspired me to make this map. He made his own style of level designing which is one of my favourites. The same was with my Cloud City map but this started because of the Livingdeadjedi works.

Many thanks btw . I will add more stuff but i have a little problem with lightning issue..

@JCulley3D likes this

Good Kyle model :P xD and this map is amazing too! :D

This strange Kyle model is used for checking the scale of the player model. It helps in many things to compare the player to the map. I forgot to delete him XD sry for my englisch but i am drunk. We have have end of the school today (we have 4 years in this school).

Many thanks btw ... i wm competlely drunk

GPChannel likes this

This strange Kyle model is used for checking the scale of the player model. It helps in many things to compare the player to the map. I forgot to delete him XD sry for my englisch but i am drunk. We have have end of the school today (we have 4 years in this school).

Many thanks btw ... i wm competlely drunk

I understand you! We had a big party too :DDD

Langerd likes this

New sewers section. This is the second site of the sewers. I decided to make the map half symmetrical and second half in the diffrent way. In this site we will go to the lower part of the stomach by the .. hmm :

1.Waterfall
2.A cave that is just the part of the sarlacc stomach

Here are screens:

shot1290.jpg
shot1291.jpg
shot1292.jpg
shot1293.jpg
shot1294.jpg
shot1295.jpg
shot1296.jpg
shot1297.jpg
shot1298.jpg
shot1299.jpg

Also i made a little changes to the weequay texture (in the movie he was ... brown and i prefer him that way) and changed the human_mercs to the mandalorians. I also made it randomize colours :P Maybe for SP someone would like this change. (The npc is harder because player cant pull his weapon from his hands)

shot1300.jpg
shot1301.jpg
shot1302.jpg

Artemis and Jolly like this

Hello Guys.. well i have some .. bad news .

I have  a problems with the map. Some bugs,issues and today safe_malloc error showed up and luckly it get off but... As the quality of map is higher the issues and bugs get higher with it... so i must changed the _lightmapscale  change gridsize and other things ... but to the lower quality to make it works. As more i am adding to this map :( the more i must making it lower quality. I hope that it will be not very noticeable in the last moments of making it but i just wanted to informe You guys :(

• 5 weeks later...

How... you... do... it.... o.o

Master mapping 2015 D:

ah, i was reading for the gong @@Langerd. here the solution for target_speaker. you can convert the gong into a func breakable, invincible setting. with no chuncks emitted by hitting. there is a spawnflag set for func_breakable that tell "hitting not break, just firre the target" or something like that. try this spawnflag. or the invincible spawnflag with the no chunks option.

this invicilbe func_breakable can shoot the target_speaker when is blasterd or

hitted. you need to put a lot of wait amount for avoid that sound be played too much time into the same time.

Langerd likes this

How... you... do... it.... o.o

Master mapping 2015 D:

ah, i was reading for the gong @@Langerd. here the solution for target_speaker. you can convert the gong into a func breakable, invincible setting. with no chuncks emitted by hitting. there is a spawnflag set for func_breakable that tell "hitting not break, just firre the target" or something like that. try this spawnflag. or the invincible spawnflag with the no chunks option.

this invicilbe func_breakable can shoot the target_speaker when is blasterd or

hitted. you need to put a lot of wait amount for avoid that sound be played too much time into the same time.

Many thanks :) Well i made it :P

Nice !  :winkthumb:  When will it be released ?

Thanks... ehmm.. Still WIP :( dont know  sry..