Ahsoka's New Look

StarWars; Rebels  is canon now, if they dont kill Ahsoka, I expect to see her in the new trilogy, even for just a few seconds somewhere in the background.
But I think she is going to get killed, since Ezra already has a master, and Hera is there to comfort, and encourage him in his training. There is no need for Ahsoka.

I also expect to see Luke Skywalker in Rebels. He should be/ would be about the same age with Ezra. That is, if they ever go to Tatooine.

I really have no idea other than narrowing down the fact that the collector is an elder Kanan by the time 30 ABY happens or hes an entirely different character and there's also the thing about the Inquistors faction (Not the character) are also linked to it.How old is Kanan by the way?

I really have no idea other than narrowing down the fact that the collector is an elder Kanan by the time 30 ABY happens or hes an entirely different character and there's also the thing about the Inquistors faction (Not the character) are also linked to it.How old is Kanan by the way?

Kanan is in his early thirties, I believe. I highly doubt that he'll be the collector though, mainly because Disney is creating new characters for the film. This position doesn't seem to fit in Kanan' character as well. Actually I think it's safe to assume that none of the characters we see in Rebels will be in ep. 7. And honestly we don't need them to be there either.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... just watched the first season.

Things make a lot more sense after watching the whole season, but the overall direction in Rebels is completely different to The Clone Wars, and you're kidding me guys, if you're saying that this stylised look is closer to reality than the one they used in TCW. In many ways this one looks way more exaggerated, but they are roughly on the same level in terms of overall stylisation (just in different features).

Her voice is actually exactly the same as 16-year-old Ahsoka, but it's not so noticeable seeing as Rebels has a lot world details roughed out and lightheartedly shunned. It doesn't concern itself so much with lifelike world and plot details as much of The Clone Wars did.

It's a fun series nonetheless, and I'm certain it will get deeper into more mature themes as the seasons progress. The reason for this being that the world of Star Wars unavoidably involves more adult themes.

I still stand by most of my assessment on the new Ahsoka -- especially regarding her age -- but at least they got her speaking pattern right in the script to make it credible. Her new look, however, while way too different from her CW look (with the curvy montral/face patterns and all), actually fits the stylised look of Rebels, so I can't complain so much anymore. However, I still prefer her former look. It's the original, it fit her character better, and it just made more sense to me.

It's quite amusing to see all these Clone Wars (and original trilogy characters) make a return appearance, and their role in the rise of the Rebels vs. Empire conflict. It was so horrible to see Master Luminara reduced to that... :

All in all, I look forward to seeing the confrontation between Ahsoka and her former Master, too. I hope they'll do justice to Vader's character, and to Ahsoka, too -- and their broken Padawan-Master relationship.

And I look forward to seeing Rex, and the clones again. ^_^

I don't think it was worth sacrificing The Clone Wars for Rebels, but Rebels is not so bad after all. Similar good character developments are happening in Rebels, too. I'm actually really interested in Kanan's and Hera's background stories.

Edit: Sabine is just way too kickass! She speaks a gazillion languages, is a demolitions expert, a guns expert, and she's an artist, too? :huh: Sheesh... Talk about a superhero! I mean, I know she's Mandalorian, but come on! Hahaha! I wonder what her backstory is.