A Certain Togruta

One of the best model of the Year!

Don't know if it's that good guys, but thanks. I'm glad to know that the hard work paid off, and I'm glad to be able to contribute something of value to the community.

Now we can have that Vader vs. Ahsoka fight even before Rebels has it. :sun:Toshi's Vader's a good challenger for bot vs. bot. The conversation between them is entertaining, too. ^_^

Asgarath83 likes this

Released! (Finally!)

I highly recommend taking her for a stroll around underworld Coruscant. :)

For everyone who's been following this thread and providing feedback and advice, I'd like to honestly thank you for all your critical feedback and support. As a behind-the-scenes bonus, I've uploaded a little extension to the mod that enables single-player player model use, off the record. I have to say, Ahsoka's not too bad in acting Jaden's role. ;)

5n2f7c.jpg

Download SP Extension

Also, game default background version icons if you prefer a more universal look:

zwx2ye.jpgsmytjq.jpgju8n6q.jpg

Where can I find that Kyle replacement as well?

Really great work, Cerez. Like eezstreet said, it's really inspiring to see both the project and your understanding of modelling evolve over the course of the thread. To paraphrase Senator Palpatine - "we shall watch your career with great interest."

DT. and Cerez like this

Looking great in-game, but I'd still prefer a bit of shadowing where the clothing meets the skin. :)

Btw, did you weigh the fingers & face? Some people don't bother.

"hisses because this model has more votes than my EP7 Stormtrooper" Me so jelly!

Cerez likes this

Looking great in-game, but I'd still prefer a bit of shadowing where the clothing meets the skin. :)

Thanks DT. Her clothes are pretty tight... Where would you add the shadowing?

Btw, did you weigh the fingers & face? Some people don't bother.

Indeed, they're weighted in detail. ^_^ I plan to use this model in cinematics, remember? ;)

"hisses because this model has more votes than my EP7 Stormtrooper" Me so jelly!

Don't be jelly -- you've really no reason to be. Make a new model of kickass Asajj Ventress, and people will be impressed. ;) We've needed a good one sorely for years...

But I expect the EP7 Stormtrooper will surpass Ahsoka's likes after the new movie comes out. Popularity goes hand in hand with demand.

However, none of this matters, really. What matters is that we now have Savage Opress, Darth Maul, Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, etc. all in high quality models. We still desperately need a good Han Solo and Leia Organa, and a new model for an Alec Guinness likeness of Old Ben Kenobi. They're long overdue.

Also, a fan fixation of mine is Ahsoka's friend and nemesis, Barriss Offee.

Lancelot and DT. like this

I agree.

However, none of this matters, really. What matters is that we now have Savage Opress, Darth Maul, Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, etc. all in high quality models. We still desperately need a good Han Solo and Leia Organa, and a new model for an Alec Guinness likeness of Old Ben Kenobi. They're long overdue.

And quoting for the truth, DT85...

For a JKA mod, I have indeed been slowly making a Han Solo:

Still a heavy WIP, so don't treat anything you see as finished. I will create a WIP thread once I resume work on him. Don't expect any updates on this anytime soon though, EP7 Stormtrooper first. :)

And now that EP7 stormtrooper is complete...

• 1 year later...