SWTOR Sith Robe pack..

Go to solution Solved by Jeff,

Right here:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/2243-swtor-sith-robe-pack/

For those who already downloaded this pack, must have already come across the NPCs issue.

The NPCs issue is when spawning the NPCs in Single Player, moving any distance away from the NPCs causes loss of textures and parts, but all show fine when close to the NPCs.

I was wondering if anyone who came across this has a quick fix for it to work normally?

If there is no quick fix, can someone attempt to try to fix it?

I have a gut feeling the problem is with the skin files.. but I can't figure it out.

Sounds like they left all the LODs for parts they used when frankensteining models together in Blender. I had the same issue with my Santa model. Deleting all the LODs should fix it. But you should just request the author of the model, @@RevanKnight, to do so.

@@Circa, cool that sounds like the issue!

@@RevanKnight

Please can you do as Circa said delete all the LODs, and see if that helps? Thanks!

Man.. I guess this means that LODs are never a good thing.

Are you kidding? LODs are a blessing, IF and only IF they're made properly. They improve performance when viewed from afar at the cost of some details - which, I may add, can barely be seen at that distance.

Are you kidding? LODs are a blessing, IF and only IF they're made properly. They improve performance when viewed from afar at the cost of some details - which, I may add, can barely be seen at that distance.

Yeah I meant if they are not made properly, then they are never a good thing.