ME3 Geth

^Don't use .jpg, it sucks, low quality and lack of alpha. Use .png, all the functionality of a .tga but with a much smaller file size.

If we pack a jpg in the pk3 it'll look lower res than all the others which are .png.

PNG is not without its faults however. It loads slower than JPGs and TGAs because PNGs need to be decompressed, which can impact the load time greatly.

I'll be getting more of the skins in-game this weekend. We're getting very close to release, so if you have suggestions or requests now is the time to speak up.

Also if you guys could please take a look at this thread and provide any feedback you're able to I'd appreciate it. If I don't get any feedback I'm going to guess, and that could result in missing sounds for some people.

And I think icons that do have it are totally boring. Maybe I'll make you a set of icons with that background just because I'm trying to convince everyone I'm actually a nice person. :P

fair nuff =P

but just FYI, I like them BECAUSE they are boring. You don't want to have a huge list of skins in your profile screen all with the same matching background and then just one fucker with the giant flashing multicoloured background, if you get where I am coming from. I like mods to "fit in".

I'm going to make a full set of both (although the custom ones will be the ones actually in the PK3, because I agree with you Cloud).

Any last ideas for skins? I'm going to make a Mass Effect 1 skin version (the white armor with slightly off-white skin).