Go to solution Solved by Link,

Man!!! First ! I saw the model and i think it is immposible to put the model like this in JKA. The MD3 viewer shows 5472 verts (in JKA the limit is 1000 - this is the biggest count). Even i would give it the texture and other stuff it will cause only bugs and errors i think :S

is possible (szico) vii could create models that exceeded the limit if you do not believe me check out this map objects pack

Hmm maybe in misc_model but i think You want make them models destroy able. And how many of these cars would be on Your map?

shot0861.jpg

lol ... Listen i dont have time today and in this week D: So i cant make promises Ok? And this texture issue is rly immposible to change ... I would have to select all faces that is to the textures and create it as the another part of the model which is time consuming VERY time consuming work.

scp_chaos1 likes this

@@Langerd the models can works on JKA if you split the mesh part with more of 1000 vertexes on blender.

Split the mesh with Edit Mode Border selection and P->selection command for split in more parts the mesh with more of 1000 vertexes. langerd. yes, therei is a problem of Uv mapping. that's suck >.<