Now I love Mcquarries Concept Art of the original Star Wars, but here's a chance at a new character.

5dd969819cc0765ee9b71c9c850b3bf3.jpg

The guy on the right fighting Darth Vader. THAT IS LUKE!!

I want this made along with that Darth Vader, that Topic can be found here:

http://jkhub.org/topic/2291-mcquarrie-darth-vader-skinmodel-request/?hl=mcquarrie

Of course if anyone has spare time, take this on!

more images for detail:

944x531.jpg

review_kotomcquarrie_6.jpg

10056499a.jpg

Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-VS-Darth-Vader-

8019102080c20c57233aeb1f81c5faf9.image.5

review_kotomcquarrie_1.jpg

b54l01.jpg

Hello there,

Of course this is one of the first storyboard of Vader VS Luke, at these times appareance were not fixed.

We can see for a first take, Darth Vader has not much changed. 

In that case I want a model of this Luke!

Veosar likes this
  • 7 months later...

Well, don't know if anyone is willing to make it @ but i felt, that I can try to re-create it as much as possible, so here it is.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="" type="text/javascript">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=bb89e32c7069c8abe9e558dc10d4c749&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=5412&p=95101&md5check=fd2eb572a9c2e34b6bd4ac92cb9f56a1&isRte=1,qWLXzJ-b4O,true,false,vpkGNaWsZJs'); //]]></script>WjK7xkH.jpg&&0

Nice! I do actually have the completed model from TFU, it may be possible to port some of the smaller details onto your model such as the mask, tubes, chestplate, etc. I know some of the best models have some parts which are ported. If you need the model just let me know in a PM i'll send it to you. :)

• 8 months later...