Anyone here from the old Harry Potter-modteam?

Just wondering if here is anyone who was a member of the Harry Potter modteam. Tbh the idea was amazing and we had a lot of content like menus, maps and new models and effects which replaced the old forcepowers and weapons.

I don't even know why we broke up D:

It was 5 years ago, but still.... Maybe someone here has some files left...The only thing I still have on my computer is an early version of Hogwarts.

I know this sounds really strange now after all these years... D:

I don't even know anymore who made this map (It's not made by me)

klda9itv.jpg w487on5d.jpg

There was a Harry Potter mod team? That's actually kinda awesome. I'd be curious to see what could be done in the way of wand duelling in particular. Adding knock-backs, new animations... Could have a lot of potential.

Yeah, here is the old moddb page for it: http://www.moddb.com/mods/harry-potter-modification

I started to make a Harry Potter mod for SP, I had the spells all finished and everything, but I haven't gotten close to even finishing the first level, heres some screenies if you are interested: http://www.moddb.com/mods/harry-potter-and-the-battle-of-hogwarts

I've removed all the weapon models and added animations to make it look like every weapon is a spell. It really is quite cool. Unfortunately, I contacted the leader of the old Harry Potter mod, asking for and files to donate, but he said it was all lost.

Wow thanks, I actually didn't know this page anymore :D

Also nice work there therfiles!

Well ye, AHadley told me some years ago that all files are lost. I can't really believe that, because there were a lot of people involved. But it will be hard to find them.

He did not quit modding, he's currently the project director of Jedi Knight Galaxies. He's currently very very busy with JKG, so while I can't speak for him, I doubt that he has enough time to work on the Harry Potter mod team (I certainly don't anyway, and I'm not even the leader of the project)

I'm an outcast in exile... Yep. Sorry, but I've quit modding.

He wrote this in his signature on filefront, that's why I thought he did so :wacko:

He did not quit modding, he's currently the project director of Jedi Knight Galaxies. He's currently very very busy with JKG, so while I can't speak for him, I doubt that he has enough time to work on the Harry Potter mod team (I certainly don't anyway, and I'm not even the leader of the project)

Thanks, good to know. :)

Nah I don't want to ask him to work on the HP-mod. I just want to ask if he got some files left from the old project.

therfiles likes this