The not-so hairless harpy: Dark Disciple Asajj Ventress + her new saber hilt

HelloJKHubbers, here is Indy' Totof !

I'm posting here another request concerning one of the major characters of the show The Clone Wars that will - maybe - make a final appareance in the upcoming Dark Disciple novel (which is canon) : Asajj Ventress.

I know some models/skins of her already exist but... not this particular one. 

I really want her in a realistic way and this picture can make us an idea of a "realistic Ventress with blonde/platine hairs":

del-rey-books-new-novel-asajj-ventress-q

Here is the official assets for her, which can be used to make different version of her: with the glasses, dathomiran bow clipped to the metal piece, no glasses but dathomirian bow clipped, only glasses, neither one nor the other (her dathomirian bow as a separate model will be a nice addition)  :

0b14765e94eee644bc3b5f0f45469eb121e42ae3

Here is a more closer look to the symbol in the blue metal thingy on her left arm:

image_18ae8681.jpeg?height=877&width=156

And here is a more close look of her new lightsaber hilt (and you can compare it to the one in the Ventress' assets). It's the right-up cylindric thingy :

1000px-Fulcrum_Props.jpg

Thanks for all JKHubers ! You're awesome !

Edited by Indy' Totof
Cerez and Artemis like this
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always wanted to do an Asajj Ventress model, but a realistic version as there was never a GOOD realistic Asajj model.

Some of her outfits from that series would work but I wouldn't wanna make it match the animation style of the show, realistic would be most interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...