Oobah Maps, in one .zip file.

Total of 5 maps consolodated into a single .zip file for people to download/use, some extra side stuff you can take it or leave it in the zip file.  Makes easier getting all the content in 1 convinent package than having to download everything individually all the time plus it saves me having to only update 1 .zip file instead of 5 or whatever.  If you wish to share this content with your personal little forums/clans/communities I recommend you use the .zip file link I put here simply because it's the only one that will get updated with most recent map versions that include any bug fixes.

Following maps are contained in this .zip files.

-Massassi Temple (Has Day/Night version)

-JO Yavin Temple (Has Day/Night version)

-Korriban Sith Academy

-JO FFA Deathstar

-JO FFA Bespin

JO Yavin Temple relies heavily on Massassi Temples assets so you need Massassi Temple in your base folder as well to make full use of that map also.  These maps are intended to be in a persons base folders.  If you run into any bugs or issues such as missing sounds, that is on your end, same with missing textures.  All maps were setup in line with my base folder, which is relatively empty so it does not rely on any other content besides that is in the core games base folders.  I test these maps and look for those kinds of bugs.

If you have to edit map entities of these levels for your server, you should be taken outside and beaten.  I will personally just keep recompiling all maps in this .zip if I hear/see anyone has to .ent mod any of this content or I visit a server that hosts any of these.  Each map has its own specific/unique look or style and this .zip has specific maps that offer more than enough content, just switch to those specific maps that offer the content you want.  If you think adding fire/stupid glowing clan tags/edits of level textures/etc to any of these maps will increase your server popularity or make your server advertising to pull in people better whatever, you're a fool and should be treated as such.  This content is made/shared for everyone.  If you want something personal for your group, stop being lazy/stupid and create something yourself.  All that custom .ent work on any base maps people do are an ABSOLUTE eyesore/nightmare to look at, it's also a good way to know what community/group is into being gaudy, gimmicky, and tacky.

Basically I have 5 maps here that should cater to peoples specific atmosphere/attitude type for certain things such as maps for clan based structure, smaller scale maps for more ffa, or something that really doesn't cater to a jedi/sith look or mindset aka bespin.  You can consider these my Raven equivalent to bonus maps for JA.

JO Yavin Temple is basically a light end version of Massassi Temple as FFA Deathstar is the sith equivalent light end for the Sith Academy on korriban (yes I am going to add on at least the starport and sith valley to it).

Best part of using this pack?  All these maps are relatively up to date with 2015 and all across the board have solid enough stability/map portals/level lighting and in this pack there is more than enough content to satisfy anyones group who needs something a bit more modern/newer but doesn't take 3+ minutes to load and fits perfectly into the star wars theme.

I also include a notepad file that says the last time any of the content was updated aka fixed bugs/shaders/map recompile.  Just shows the last date which the new version was added to the zip file.  If you don't see a map in the notepad file, that simply means that I haven't updated it since the last version which for Korriban and Massassi is the last time I updated those specificly for jkhub.

I will also update this first topic with the same dates from the notepad file anytime a map is updated/improved upon in regards to bug fixes.

Last Updates:

FFA Bespin - 02/17/2015
FFA Deathstar - 02/22/2015
FFA Yavin Temple Day/Night - 02/24/2015

MBTAnimateddownloadbutton%5B5%5D.gif?img

Edited by Oobah
Lancelot, Jeff, Smoo and 1 other like this