Ezio Auditore

I think to play an assassin from assassins creed you need to play in assassins creed not in star wars. Don't waste you're skills on this and instead improve what you alredy done. Don't misunderstand me - im don't trying to be offensive or something like that, just my opinion and advice - nothing more.

I think to play an assassin from assassins creed you need to play in assassins creed not in star wars. Don't waste you're skills on this and instead improve what you alredy done. Don't misunderstand me - im don't trying to be offensive or something like that, just my opinion and advice - nothing more.

I've never actually played Assassin's Creed, but I always loved the outfits, and I though it would be a cool (and super easy to make) model to add to the JKJA. The outfit does look a little like a Jedi/Sith. 

z3filus and Botdra like this

I've never actually played Assassin's Creed, but I always loved the outfits, and I though it would be a cool (and super easy to make) model to add to the JKJA. The outfit does look a little like a Jedi/Sith. 

Maybe it looks like, but in fact it don't. Ahh...maybe it's my hatered to crossovers talks in me right now, I really hate inpropriete and non-star wars relateed models so i better be silent abot this one. But keep in mind that youre last work is still cold be improved.

True, but I figured some people don't feel comfortable using ported models, and they aren't allowed on JKHub.    

Legal issues, can't blame them. Good luck with this project though, looking good so far.. his back is brownish and the hood still needs detailing, but for a non-ported model, this is good work.

http://jkhub.org/topic/5022-ezio-auditore-jka/   your model looks great, but I already have a ported model :) by the way @@Darth Reborn, I don't think it's that black'n'white.

He's not wasting his skills, he's infact learning more as he goes. There have been made lots of non-starwars characters to this game, like Bender from Futurama, even Batman and Joker.

Ahh...i know i should be silent about that..but...Yes we have goddamn batman, joker, some anime characters(thats when my head just blows) but we still dont have a customizible sith model that will have several variants of robes, armor parts, and heads. We have some Matrix maps, SG maps, but we still dont have Nar Shaddaa, Onderon...and so on and on. It does dont seems to you that somthing is wrong about it?

I've also wondered why didn't a Nar Shaddaa map ever surface from our community...  the prequel movies kept mappers and modders busy trying to create

some of that new stuff into JKA & JKO but the old classic, Nar Shaddaa never made a comeback. It is a very iconic map for Jedi Knight.

BUT NOW WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC  -  WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGES

I used as my skin in JKA back in 2004 a heavy modified Sepiroth (not his sword, hell no).. later on i had a frankenstein of a stormtrooper and a male head from Jaden, cause as is pointed out, some characters just dont belong in Star Wars. 

To come back to what @zeƒilus just posted above me... Nar Shaddaa sounds like a fun project as maybe a group of mappers could do this?

I used as my skin in JKA back in 2004 a heavy modified Sepiroth (not his sword, hell no).. later on i had a frankenstein of a stormtrooper and a male head from Jaden, cause as is pointed out, some characters just dont belong in Star Wars. 

To come back to what @zeƒilus just posted above me... Nar Shaddaa sounds like a fun project as maybe a group of mappers could do this?

I made an request. Even ask Oobah to do this, cause he is good in capturing the atmosphere. Seems like it didn't work. If i only have more time...damn job takes everything...

Yet you're using a ported model for this anyway. :P

I'm flattered! Its not a port, its a combination of the boba fett cape (edited), Toshi's Luke's hood (sculpted dip) and jaden male human torso. and Kel Dor male right arm. The blades are just stretched vambraces. And everyone else, if I had known that this model would offend so many people I would not have started this tread! The point of modding is to have fun and make it so other people can have fun, and I thought this would be a fun model to make! I don't mind criticism, infact I like it if it relevant to the subject,  criticism towards the appearance of the model, and the accuracy of the model! So far only @zefilus has done that! And please no swearing, and please keep on topic...

I'm flattered! Its not a port, its a combination of the boba fett cape (edited), Toshi's Luke's hood (sculpted dip) and jaden male human torso. and Kel Dor male right arm. The blades are just stretched vambraces. And everyone else, if I had known that this model would offend so many people I would not have started this tread! The point of modding is to have fun and make it so other people can have fun, and I thought this would be a fun model to make! I don't mind criticism, infact I like it if it relevant to the subject,  criticism towards the appearance of the model, and the accuracy of the model! So far only @zefilus has done that! And please no swearing, and please keep on topic...

Ah, but are the textures ported? Maybe that's what I'm seeing then.