Model/Skin request

Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in modeling or skinning [if there is any applicable models already] Jon Snow.

X2n0Ioh.jpg

vbuE7Ax.jpg

Ssdbhf6.jpg

obviously game of thrones is a very popular show and im suprised noones done this yet xD

Just curious if someone would, it would be really cool!

It looks like this character is left on Hoth... or Mygeeto .. one of those 2...

Am I the only one who doesnt watch GoT? Cause I prefer House of Cards.

That's a good show too!

He's actually at "the wall" a snowy place on the continent "westeross"

A re skin of Hapslash's Anakin might work. Save your cash though man. If someone does the skin I'll be happy to frankenstein some accessories to it. Cloak, scabbard etc.

I see it as fair to pay someone for it, if they put tons of hours into it i wouldnt feel right just taking it.

But unfortunatley it looks as if noone will be interested anyways

I'm sorry but it would be a huge mistake to choose a Jedi tunic to re-skin, especially one made by Hapslash since a flat leather surface would look awful on a detailed torso..
maybe the imperial officer, or hs_dooku has a better torso for this project.. look into it before you start photo-shopping the jedi tunic :P

article-2657431-1EBE70A200000578-931_634

I'm sorry but it would be a huge mistake to choose a Jedi tunic to re-skin, especially one made by Hapslash since a flat leather surface would look awful on a detailed torso..

maybe the imperial officer, or hs_dooku has a better torso for this project.. look into it before you start photo-shopping the jedi tunic :P

article-2657431-1EBE70A200000578-931_634

You definitley know allot more than i do xD

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like this character is left on Hoth... or Mygeeto .. one of those 2... 

Am I the only one who doesnt watch GoT? Cause I prefer House of Cards.

No because I don't even have any sort of TV service, just internet, never seen an episode because well, I can't watch anything and don't plan to ever.