EU Lugormod server

pete'

Hello fellow Jedi. If you are interested in joining Lugormod you should check out EU Lugormod. Basically on Lugormod you get to play as either Mercenary, Sith or Jedi and you can get up to level 5 Force powers, have flameburst, vehicles, and much more. Right as of now whenever you register you automatically get level 40 (max) so you don't have to spend all the time farming and can jump into action immediately. You can join us by typing /connect lugormod.tk in the console.
Few useful commands to type in console while in the server:
/set name (your name) - You can't register with Padawan nickname, pick a name
/register (username) (password) - Command to make a Lugormod account
/spawn sith, /spawn jedi, /spawn merc - Command to pick class

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update:

We have a Special Skills system that replaces usual leveling up in Lugormod, with skills such as Force Cloak for force user and Poison Dart for mercenary. Use command /sskills in game after creating your account (/reg NICK PASSWORD and then /spawn command to choose profession).

What do we offer:

The 2nd most active server in the game (according to GT rank) overall, and the most active that provides:
* No anti-gameplay rules like "no laming"
* Our rules are limited to situations that spoil gameplay (like spawnraping on newbies, or flooding the chat with spammy content)
* Unlike most of other populated servers that allow only saber without force, we cherish every aspect of the gameplay (saber / force / guns)
* Properly balanced Force User and Mercenary class
* New maps every now and then
* You can find both friends and fiends depending on what you are looking for and what kind of player and person you are yourself
* Loads of fun in competitive aspect but also people to chill with if you aren't much into fighting
Smoo likes this
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The server is nice, but the community is absolutely horrible.

I've never seen a more rude and ignorant group of people in JKA before.

If you lose to someone consistently, expect them to repeatedly brag that they beat you in the rudest way possible. Expect them to bully the hell out of you as well.

Omega likes this

The server is nice, but the community is absolutely horrible.

I've never seen a more rude and ignorant group of people in JKA before.

If you lose to someone consistently, expect them to repeatedly brag that they beat you in the rudest way possible. Expect them to bully the hell out of you as well.

When I went onto EU Lugormod, I was liking the maps and what was done to them. Until I met the players, never have I encountered online scumbags like these people before, they are ignorant and bully the hell out of you and make you feel like you don't even know a thing and continue to call you a noob and it just gets worse from there. I was in there the other night and came across these bullies that had mods and would throw you in a jail cell for no reason and stomp all over you and make you beg for things.

would throw you in a jail cell for no reason and stomp all over you and make you beg for things.

That server has only a few admins and almost no rules, so admin abusing there isn't even a thing. I agree that clients are horrible, but that's just because people who want to play without rules like "no laming" gather there.