[SWS Mod] Mission Ideas

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhat. I'm rediscovering my hatred for Radiant, that's for sure. :P

Still would be nice to have more mappers help me, but if I can get one mission done, perhaps more will join.

That's the problem- mapping is hated in the JK community. If only we had something similar to what the original Star Wars Battlefront has. Or hell; even something similar to Trainz 2009 has with the "surveyor" sandbox mode.

That's the problem- mapping is hated in the JK community. If only we had something similar to what the original Star Wars Battlefront has. Or hell; even something similar to Trainz 2009 has with the "surveyor" sandbox mode.

I wouldn't say it's hated. :P For years there was an overabundance of mappers around here, (or FileFront, rather). A better program would be nice I suppose, but would never happen and probably wouldn't be too much different than Radiant anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Obi-Wan shutting down the tractor beam on the Death Star maybe?

I definitely want something like that, yeah. It's just a matter of figuring out how to implement stealth successfully. Something like the mission in JK2, maybe.

DTIII likes this

I would love to see Hoth map where we assault the echo base as snowtrooper.

For Episode 4 i suggest scout trooper mission (two scout troopers were sent on Yavin planet to find the massassi temple but they were attacked while scouting

• 3 weeks later...
  • Circa changed the title to [SWS Mod] Mission Ideas