EPVII Stormtrooper

The stormie has undergone a slight edit:

- Vertex count is lower, now I don't need to detach smooth groups to element (thanks Archangel ;) )

- Helmet proportions have been edited to match my normal map version (now dead)

- All textures have been edited to reduce the white

- Fixed torso armor that was incorrect compared to the reference

- Optimised a few spots here and there on LOD0

I'm waiting for the exporter to be fixed, then I'll release it & Luke 2.0. :)

• 3 weeks later...

DT will you create a TFA snowtrooper too???

Don't forget the Flametrooper, either.. But not sure who'd they'd replace in the base SP game, though. Obviously the Snowtrooper would replace the Imperial Snowtroopers on the Hoth mission and this Stormtrooper would replace the default Stormtrooper, but not too sure where the Flametrooper would fit in  :mellow: .. 

GPChannel likes this

Obviously the Snowtrooper would replace the Imperial Snowtroopers on the Hoth mission and this Stormtrooper would replace the default Stormtrooper, but not too sure where the Flametrooper would fit in  :mellow: .. 

The Flametroopers could be a perfect replacement for either those Jet Troopers or the Imperial Workers.

I wouldn't even mind seeing the majority of Reborns replaced with First Order Stormtroopers.

Darth Sion likes this

Screw the base game lol, someone make an ep7 mod.

Hopefully I'll get around to the other troopers.

Oh, don't get me wrong.. I'd be all for an Ep. 7 mod, as long as it has nothing to do with the Multiplayer. Personally, I'm not a fan of the Multiplayer. Much prefer Single Player stuff. But I do think that @GPChannel is in the process of doing an Ep. 7 mod, currently, anyway.. So will be interesting to see what he comes back with, when it's done.

• 2 weeks later...