What is your favorite saber style in JKA?

Circa

What's your favorite saber style?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite saber style in JKA?

• Fast (Blue)
    • Strong (Red)
    • Medium (Yellow)
    • Staff
    • Dual
    • Desann
    • Tavion

I'm an all-time dual wielding user. Proved a lot of times it's a dangerous style to fight against. Never liked staffs or single sabers, because there's a trick to this game. You can trade the damage and some defence-breaking moves, which pretty much everybody uses and in the same ways, for quick movement, jumping around and careful placement of counter moves (when the enemys move animation hits half of it's duration, that's the best moment to strike). If that doesn't work, an unexpected saber roll attack and badabboom. But I never use the kata move - it just leaves you open for a 1hitkill saber roll attack. Swiftness and long years of skill are my strong suits.

Angel Soul likes this

Of course people will say Red/Strong. Mainly and this is just me with the many adventures of noticing it, the whole...Poking, Wiggling, yaw thing players do instead of just fighting normally. (No such thing as normally) BUT...that just me.

I voted Duals. :D

Tavion all the way. Excellent speed, and even better range, damage output is very decent, and hardcoded bonus for parries and disarming enemies. And it's also graceful, it's quite similar to Form II. You get the speed of fast style with the damage of medium and the range of strong, with defense that surpasses even dual sabers'.

Tavion all the way. Excellent speed, and even better range, damage output is very decent, and hardcoded bonus for parries and disarming enemies. And it's also graceful, it's quite similar to Form II. You get the speed of fast style with the damage of medium and the range of strong, with defense that surpasses even dual sabers'.

No wonder, it's a boss stance. I never liked boss stances. They always felt very overpowered. The basic ones give the enemy Jedi a fighting chance which drags out the fights, which IMO makes it alot more interesting.

No wonder, it's a boss stance. I never liked boss stances. They always felt very overpowered. The basic ones give the enemy Jedi a fighting chance which drags out the fights, which IMO makes it alot more interesting.

Strong and staff can still beat it relatively easily, but on the other hand, beating someone who is skilled with a staff saber is borderline impossible with a single saber and even duals. Especialy with all the exploits (blade switching, ground butterfly etc).

Scorpion likes this

Strong and staff can still beat it relatively easily, but on the other hand, beating someone who is skilled with a staff saber is borderline impossible with a single saber and even duals. Especialy with all the exploits (blade switching, ground butterfly etc).

This. My brother was a douche with staff. ._.

AngelModder likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Red style was really freaking awesome in Jedi Outcast, it just wrecked everyone left and right in MP and SP (even the bosses, especially Galak) though I found that later on I really enjoyed Medium because it was the Jack of all trades style.