A quick update

Circa

Basically, we've had some slow progress but it's progress nonetheless. I have rearranged the forum into new categories for better organization now that we have a lot of threads for various things.

Great work has been done so far, but there's lots still to do, and that means we need some help still. I like the random contributions that have been done so far, it makes the project feel like a community project rather than just a set team.

A few more skilled people are needed though, in the following areas:

• Mappers - particularly fluent in scripting for SP but not necessarily. We are planning on have a whole new tier of missions for SP, and need some more help with that.
  • Texture artist - this would be nice. Right now I'm the only one I believe, and would love to have another to help out. We're wanting to recreate the base textures to be higher quality. Not every single one, but most of the 2D/HUD textures and many of the map textures, as well as new customization options for the player models. 
  • Menu coder - we're planning on some changes to the menus, as well as adding new ones in certain spots. Would be great to have another one on board.
  • Any other contributions would be awesome

Perhaps we can have a nice (but rough) beta version ready for people, if we're being optimistic? :P

Evulant and Archangel35757 like this