Inquisitor Robe

Woooow! Nice one. JA really need some true sith robes and faceless characters - imo. So i think it's very nice that you doing them.

Thanks! I was debating if I should make a Darth Marr or the Investigator Robe, and I chose to do the latter. Its sad that I spend a month trying to make my Revan, and a day on this robe, and this one turns out way better!

I also like these more than Revan. Mostly because they are new nonetheless. They might have ordinary details like robes, helmets or hoods, but in reality they are very much novice. And it's good that JA is expanding its (not very small now) society of characters from all the Galaxy possible. =)

Darth Reborn likes this

Thanks! I was debating if I should make a Darth Marr or the Investigator Robe, and I chose to do the latter. Its sad that I spend a month trying to make my Revan, and a day on this robe, and this one turns out way better!

Now, when i think of it a little, i have one suggestion for you. I think it would be nice if model will have moar heads, like twilek, devaronian, long hair human male, zabrak male(one of jkg things, its a shame that is not used. What you think?

Now, when i think of it a little, i have one suggestion for you. I think it would be nice if model will have moar heads, like twilek, devaronian, long hair human male, zabrak male(one of jkg things, its a shame that is not used. What you think?

I think I might just released the masked versions and not have any restrictions on people editing it so other people can add heads, capes, torsos etc. if they want. And whats JKG? 

I think I might just released the masked versions and not have any restrictions on people editing it so other people can add heads, capes, torsos etc. if they want.

I want, but i can't. That's why i suggest it.

And about JKG. They have nice dark side zabrak heads, that could be used for this robes. Just mentioned it.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...