Scp Chaos Ops 1 the sub forums and clan

I know, since I have been working on a few new SP maps myself, but the best way is to show people what you have, show in game pictures of your progress, of your modelling work. But you shouldn't be affraid to show us your progress, not telling its there and give us a link. If I may suggest, you put up some screenies, or make a movie of your mod and post it on youtube and link it to the community sites, it gives a lot more insight. I mean, i see on your moddb that you have screenshots there, you can also put them here, and ask for input! ;)

Just a suggestion :)

p.r. also a side note, your movie, your map looks like a map from counter-strike if i am not mistaken, the_office in 1.6 (long time ago) or it has some aspects from it at least. It looks pretty cool ;)

Im impressed, no doubt this project has taken a lot of time and effort. This is basically Counter Strike with lightsabers :) I like it.

Lot's of ideas and "would be cool" posts here at Jkhub, but here I see a mod already done, and honestly this needs more advertisment.

Whether this mod uses ported models, or stolen textures, I don't know. But I am impressed.