[HELP] Menu Shader

Hi,

So I've got a problem with Japlus shaders, in game and in menus. Base folder is clean and it runs perfectly. But Japlus doesn't.

I didn't have JA+ until yesterday, I downloaded JA+ Client Side 1.4 Build 4 . Removing downloaded .pk3's form Japlus folder doesn't help.

None of the downloaded maps or the base maps had any shader issues in them, and I've never had this problem before with JA+

bandicam_2015_01_15_11_11_17_671.jpg     <--BASE  /  JAPLUS -->     bandicam_2015_01_15_11_14_32_161.jpg

bandicam_2015_01_15_10_54_11_248.jpgbandicam_2015_01_15_10_54_16_939.jpgbandicam_2015_01_15_10_57_59_172.jpg

bandicam_2015_01_15_11_14_32_161.jpg

Hmm...I never seen anything like this with JA+. I've heard that JA++ removed a lot of bugs JA+ had and it added some new features, try getting it, it may help.

Next thing that comes to my mind could be exporting the shader file from your pk3 into "/base/shaders" and/or into "/japlus/shaders" and setting "sv_pure" to 0. This comand will allow the game to load up stuff laying in base(+ every mod folder you're running at the moment) that isn't compressed in pk3

Nope, didn't work.   I've reinstalled the game, and again, added JA+ and it still looks the same :7 

Could someone send me the gfx folder from their /gamedata/base ?  I'd like to find out if the gfx folder itself is corrupted, since I've used menu modifications before.

And I think that when I removed Jedi Academy from Steam, it sent me back the same files when I re-installed the game, because the problem wasn't fixed even then.

Hmm...download this file http://ulozto.net/x2HkPJMs/ui-shader, it is shader file from my game that has all the user interface related stuff in it and it works perfectly on my side. The site is the most used file sharing site in my country, you do not have to be worried about getting viruses.

Open op your "assets1.pk3" enter "shaders" and rewrite your ui.shader file with the one I uploaded. If this will not help out, try checking your "menu" folder in the same pk3.

The "art" folder from there should have these files in it

msxzy18o92kzhnmyii7.jpg

Make sure none of those files is missing