Saber/Sword weapon request thread

Anyway how Did You put the sketchfab in the forum screen ? O.o

you just copy over the bbcode from your desired Sketchfab model, otherwise it works like that: you put [sketchfab] at the start and the same brackets at the end, but with a slash before "sketchfab" to create a gadget for forums. :) Just like you use spoiler tags and so on.

Langerd likes this

@@Nikomaru14 

@@Langerd it's your turn now, I'm done with the axe model as you know. But I would want to include the gaffi stick alongside a new tusken rifle in my next update to the Misc Sabers Pack, which will just FYI come to JKHub sooner then the melee weapons. Is that allright with you? I've been thinking about this for some time but haven't really told anyone yet.

Langerd and Nikomaru14 like this

Your sabers are very impressive, Rooxon. I particularly love what you've done with the Kylo Ren hilt. May I put in a request of my own?

I would love to see the Lightsaber Pike used by the Jedi Temple Guards brought to JKA, to accompany the Guard model I've released. The hilt is slightly longer than a standard dual saber but the blades are also a little shorter so the overall 'wingspan' of the lightsaber is the same from tip-to-tip:

12178413856_73d543264d.jpg

LightsaberPikeConcept.png

jedi_temple_guard_lightsaber_by_jamesvil

General Howard, Delmi and Rooxon like this

@@Nikomaru14 

@@Langerd it's your turn now, I'm done with the axe model as you know. But I would want to include the gaffi stick alongside a new tusken rifle in my next update to the Misc Sabers Pack, which will just FYI come to JKHub sooner then the melee weapons. Is that allright with you? I've been thinking about this for some time but haven't really told anyone yet.

No problem!!! Nice :D I like Tusken rifle in Jk3 (even it is bugged but i always wanted it as the main weapon) . Many thanks :)

Sry for this quesion but when You are going to realese it ? :)

Edited by Langerd
Rooxon likes this

@ okay, but you'll have to wait for quite some time.

@@Langerd 

LongAxe Lowpoly by Rooxon on Sketchfab

I'm thinking about leaving it like that, the reference picture is very bad I can't really make a lot out of it, but I'll try to refilter the textures to better looks.

HOLY SHIT @Rooxon THIS IS AMAZING!!! Now We can replace weequay npc with the weequays with axes :U. Many many thanks ! What can I do for exchange ?

HOLY SHIT @Rooxon THIS IS AMAZING!!! Now We can replace weequay npc with the weequays with axes :U. Many many thanks ! What can I do for exchange ?

Don't worry, be amazing. Stay active and that's that ;) Also, pretty please update the umbrella with a closed version :P:D Really wanna smack 'em stormies :P Lately I've been using various funny mods also. Which made me think at one point, that I wanna do a comedy JKA video. Maybe. Dunno. :D

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2225-vibro-axe/

Don't worry, be amazing. Stay active and that's that ;) Also, pretty please update the umbrella with a closed version :P:D Really wanna smack 'em stormies :P Lately I've been using various funny mods also. Which made me think at one point, that I wanna do a comedy JKA video. Maybe. Dunno. :D

@@Rooxon It is  updated D: Just download it again http://jkhub.org/files/file/2200-umbrella-by-langerd/

Rooxon likes this

This is so cool :) :)

Dude, if you are able - and have time... I would like to request this for my littlebrother. He has wanted this for a long time. The Necrotic Blade of Doom from the game Dragon Fable. :) Is it doable?
It's supposed to be you know, the ultimate weapon. Big and badass. :) Heh  Thanks in advance!

Here are some screenies:

Necrotic-Blade-of-Doom.jpg

Sepulchure-1024x768.jpg

Asgarath83 and Rooxon like this

Haha well, overcrowding right now is for sure. Let's say that from THIS post onward until I say otherwise, I won't be taking up any new requests for the time being, as long as I don't finish most of those on my list right now. I hope you understand. But you @@Torki and @@Angel Soul have just made it on my list, so yeah. I'll do those but they're at the very end.

@@Langerd 

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2226-single-handed-force-pike/

Langerd and Angel Soul like this

Haha well, overcrowding right now is for sure. Let's say that from THIS post onward until I say otherwise, I won't be taking up any new requests for the time being, as long as I don't finish most of those on my list right now. I hope you understand. But you @@Torki and @@Angel Soul have just made it on my list, so yeah. I'll do those but they're at the very end.

@@Langerd 

Dude @@Rooxon, thank you so much. :) I really appriciate. But really, take your time, no rush - and only when you got the time to do it. Take care of yourself too bro! ^_^

Rooxon likes this

Just curious @@Rooxon, but what are you currently working on right now? I lost track lol

On finalizing my Misc Sabers pack (including the Gaffi stick and Tusken Rifle requested by Langerd) and at the same time creating the Kotor Weapons for @@Darth Reborn. Just take a look at the first post, I'm updating it with all the completed requests.

EDIT: Update on the models for the KotOR melee Pack:

Vibro Sword

Vibro Blade

Vibro Double-blade

Darth Reborn and Langerd like this