Saber/Sword weapon request thread

Haha now that you mention it yes, if I'd work only on your hilts up until now, I'd be done in... a week, maybe. :D Given the pack and everything, huh. I'm doing what I can when I'm free.

@@MagSul, once again, here you go: LINK (wait for the approval)

I hope you're satisfied! 

A message to everyone; If I spend a whole day on one hilt, the outcome is like the last two hilts I've created. somewhat everything is okay... i'll try to take my time, which means I'll probably do a hilt a day. But It'll be just as i mean them to be; HD. The main goal of all my mods is to bring you graphics fit for year 2015.

Can I ask that you make this saber @@Rooxon

https://evilgenius180.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hilt07_081.jpg

If you do plan on making this I just want to note that I want basically 3 versions of it; the first version is all I want, but the two other ones are completely optional. The first is the saber but without the angled holding position. The second is the saber WITH an angled holding position like a curved saber hilt is held (like Dooku's). The third one is a backhand version without an angle.

Rooxon likes this

So yesterday, AshuraDX helped and tought me for the whole day working on something very SPECIAL for the community. He has surprised me with a very high poly model of the Kylo Ren hilt! Whereas I built a low poly version around it and we're both working on baking the textures, me doing the UV map and him actually getting the baked textures. Overall, because he's included, this means you'll see top notch quality. For now, I'm able to share only two pictures with you but it'll be done soon, then I'm gonna tackle Qu Rahn's hilt.

Kylo Ren Lightsaber:

kyloren.png

@@Langerd The long axe is coming into fruition, too:

scrsoroaxe.png

Langerd and Jeff like this

Qu Rahn's hilt model finished:

scrqurahnmodel.png

A long texturing night is ahead of me :D I'll try to finish Qu Rahn's texture today and I hope AshuraDX will be done with the texture baking soon for Kylo Ren. Then continue with the long axe for Langred tomorrow and finish it, hopefully. After that it's turn for the gaffi stick :P Might do a new tusken rifle model, too but then I'll include those files in the finalized Misc Sabers Pack update of mine, which will soon be completed.

Nikomaru14 and Jeff like this

Being a huge fan of kotor, I would love to see you do the kotor base lightsaber hilt as well. You could base it off this picture: 

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d6/Revan_saber.jpg

It's a little different from the model in the game but updated. You could include this with the melee weapons and have a kotor pack. I just hope we're not giving you too many!   :winkthumb:

It's been made already, look on Filefront and you'll find it there, just search for "Revan saber".

@... I'll be honest. I've never before seen such a beautiful saber. I'm definitely gonna do it, featuring all 6 different color crystals. For what it's worth :D I'm getting more and more fun at doing mods :D

My finished textures look like this, I'll make 2 versions just for the sake of choice. Kylo Ren saber:

scrkyloren2.png

Delmi and Nikomaru14 like this

I found an interesting saber design by someone on reddit so I'll just drop this here

https://jkhub.org/images/qKtBIsJ.jpg

It reminded me of that Kylo Ren saber, so it would be great if you made this for me along with the other lightsaber I requested @@Rooxon!

EDIT: If you do decide to make this, don't do anything special like I asked for the other lightsaber with 3 versions.

Artemis and Rooxon like this

@@Bishwhe A big thank you coming from my part. We'll both upload our each separate versions and I'll make sure to make mine different than AshuraDX's, so it won't be just unimportant which one you want to download :) 

they are going to be compatible, too in case anyone wants to use both. We'll make sure to deliver you that, as probably not only we but everyone feels special about the upcoming Ep7! 

I've got 2 more models already done just awaiting their textures, namely the long axe Langred requested and Qu Rahn's lightsaber. They'll too be uploaded soon, maybe tomorrow or the day after that!

Oh and btw @@Rooxon, I dropped a picture of another lightsaber hilt that you could possibly make at the top of this page if you don't mind looking! It's a rather interesting design for a lightsaber since it is related to the cross guard thing Kylo Ren's lightsaber has, but more angled upwards. The picture explains it all.

Rooxon likes this