Saber/Sword weapon request thread

I am not much sure @@Rooxon can make other sabers :\

He can but he doesn't have the time to do them anymore. I kinda worked my way up at modeling, was doing a highpoly for 3 days before I was satisfied. So I take up more time for better models - and the numbers that are requested here are huge! This topic is staying cause I'll be continuing once things settle down a bit. But if Baal only wants help in creating that hilt (which is simple, too) I can help him out allright. :)

He can but he doesn't have the time to do them anymore. I kinda worked my way up at modeling, was doing a highpoly for 3 days before I was satisfied. So I take up more time for better models - and the numbers that are requested here are huge! This topic is staying cause I'll be continuing once things settle down a bit. But if Baal only wants help in creating that hilt (which is simple, too) I can help him out allright. :)

Oh, in this case we'll wait D: .  i am glad you improving your modelling skills with HD models, and also, that you wanna continue to make the jedi blacksmith. :) I hope a day i can see also the axe i asked, but not worry. take your time and help also the other peoples. :)

i was worry for you, just that. :)

Rooxon likes this

@@Rooxon You are awesome! thank you so much! 

Rooxon likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd really appreciate it if someone could make the hilt that the Inquisitors in Rebels use :)

Many of you may not be big fans of this, but i love the rounded hilt design, both when used as a single and double blade. Its badass and elegant at the same time.

And no, it doesnt have to spin haha. Even with my limited knowledge of modding i know that would be hard, if not impossible, to implement. However, i would appreciate both a single and staff variant :)

Here is the Seventh Sister's variant of it (my personal favorite):

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/star-wars-canon/images/e/ef/Seventh-Sister-lightsaber.png/revision/latest?cb=20160301220709

And heres the Grand Inquisitors variant:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PloFMCp9Y14/VJAxGjfCZdI/AAAAAAAADzw/BAXZs3E5Nr4/s1600/10661719_372575566232406_2922483539134192888_o.jpg

Edit:fixed Seventh Sister link

the_raven, Rooxon and krkarr like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's just say, we all want to see things done for JKA. So, my priorities are as such: First off, I want to concentrate on my own project but in between, there's been some VERY interesting saber requests as of late. I might be doing and releasing some of them, but please, take a look at my WeaponsHD thread. As I stated there, I work with things very differently now than I did before. I will need to feel at least somewhat happy with my creation to release it, and if it's too much for me at this point, I'll learn some more and do it later.

With that being said, in short, I just wanna say there's no hierarchy. I'll do what I feel like to do, but in any case, I'll be doing just the things requested or related to my project. In random selection!

But, once I finish most of the things posted as of now, I'll stop doing mods since I have too many things going on in real life. I'll hang around, JKA has always had and will have a special spot in my heart. Just don't expect too much! I'll try my best, but really, don't expect too much. I haven't got a lot of free time at all, let alone motivation to use it for modding.

TheWhitePhoenix and Asgarath83 like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry guys, I'll do a few hilts I think are interesting (hard) enough to make from this thread or my personal messages. Also, @@Barricade24 don't worry, your gun is almost done but I'll upload all of those requests in one (last) shot. After that, I'll be concentrating on my restarted project, more or less in silence. Maybe use the thread for a question or two... but after that, I'll stop being active around here. I promise I'll submit a mod here and there but I would really love to start concentrating on new-gen games. Let's hope we get a SW moddable one sometime soon! :)

But it's been fun and a challenge. I thank you guys for posting your wishes and I thank you for waiting for ... too long to see them done. You're not that far away anymore to see them, though these will be the last requests I take up. Be well, learn modding and new things and most important of all, never let JKHub or JKA modding die! As long as we keep coming back, it's alive. May the Force be with you all!

Omicron, swegmaster, Baal and 4 others like this