Scp Chaos Ops 1

Well, this old topic that he believes 4 years ago is mainly to ask for help when he needs it. If you are more interested in the mod, I ask you to please visit the other one I have here:https://jkhub.org/topic/10520-the-story-of-the-cavern-and-scp-chaos-ops-wip-advances/ And as you can see, Lancelot has already explained it. There are several models which I need to be transferred to JKA. There were already two users who seemed to help. But they did little or nothing in their respective attempts. Work can be easy for the right person. All I need is for someone to contact me to provide more specific information about the assignment. Remember, I have literally been waiting for help for a long time. Although at the moment I am working on the mod, I have not been able to continue satisfactorily due to the lack of these models. Remember, if you are the right one, have plenty of time and are willing to help, please contact me. Pic of some of the models:

sas.jpg

as they are all on notice that a mod called scp chaos ops will come out as a mod to renew jka.
in this post I will say when the beta will be released into the air. the beta will be released on September 29, 2015
you can find the screenshots in http://sg-eh.jkhub.org/

Oooohh, on mah birfday. Curious about this, will check it out when I get home.

• 4 years later...

Guys, @@scp_chaos1's mod is stuck in development hell and needs some help.

Here's the mod's page: https://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-chaos-ops

For anyone wondering, SCP Chaos Ops is the name of the mod.

The list of things he needs for his mod are not long at all, as he has already done some content (models and maps).

However, he still needs more playermodels in order to continue development, and he's waiting for months for someone to help him.

He would gladly appreciate any help to bring this mod further.

Anyone who is interested can either reply here or contact @@scp_chaos1 through personal message.

Synopsis (source: ModDB):

The Earth and everything has changed forever. It is the year 2085 and humanity has retreated long after the catastrophe of the 3rd world war, to the point of going back to such an extent that it can not advance further. In this same year, the independence of The Town is commemorated. A population that used to be America. This population, considered as the fenix, has resurfaced and is angry. The events that led to the end of the war affected the American man, to the point that they evolved into a new species. Not physically, if not mentally. Now they are asking for revenge against their rival and enemy power. The new republic of Russia.

@@Jeff @@Langerd @@The Punisher is there anything you can help with? Or do you at least know someone who can?

scp_chaos1 likes this

The list of things he needs for his mod are not long at all, as he has already done some content (models and maps).

However, he still needs more playermodels in order to continue development, and he's waiting for months for someone to help him.

Anyone who is interested can either reply here or contact @@scp_chaos1 through personal message.

The Earth and everything has changed forever. It is the year 2085 and humanity has retreated long after the catastrophe of the 3rd world war, to the point of going back to such an extent that it can not advance further. In this same year, the independence of The Town is commemorated. A population that used to be America. This population, considered as the fenix, has resurfaced and is angry. The events that led to the end of the war affected the American man, to the point that they evolved into a new species. Not physically, if not mentally. Now they are asking for revenge against their rival and enemy power. The new republic of Russia.

@@Jeff @@Langerd @@The Punisher @@AshuraDX, is there anything you can help with? Or do you at least know someone who can?

Sorry I don't have interest in this. Best of luck though.

scp_chaos1 and Lancelot like this

@@Jeff @@Langerd @@The Punisher @@AshuraDX, is there anything you can help with? Or do you at least know someone who can?

Working on own projects, have a lot stuff to do and i work in MDII and MBII .. 

And my position is like Jeff.. Sry. Hope you will find some one tfor help!

Lancelot and scp_chaos1 like this