Jump to content
Jeff

Jeff's never ending WIP's

Recommended Posts

@Jeff I'm doing some fine tuning to those revanite models.

I really love them and I'm using them for my clan/order (group of friends I play with) skins, would you like me to link the fixed .glm here when It's done?

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, C4N said:

@Jeff I'm doing some fine tuning to those revanite models.

I really love them and I'm using them for my clan/order (group of friends I play with) skins, would you like me to link the fixed .glm here when It's done?

Sure sounds good and glad your enjoying them.

Share this post


Link to post

Way harder than expected, many surfaces are already squeezing that 1000 vertex limit, even those already split into multiple surfaces.

spacer.png

I can smell that same frustration I'm having right now from some of those surface names haha. Well this will take more time than I though, I'll just upload a pack when everything is done.

For now, this is done so far; pursuer's belly being slightly adjusted for a non belt version and standard jedi boots.

spacer.png

krkarr, Jeff and NumberWan like this

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Niborino said:

Hi, I am trying to use this https://jkhub.org/files/file/2650-general-kenobi/ in sp. I have read that it may not work in sp but I do not know unless I try. I am thinking I should be able to use "playermodel X" but that does not work since I do not know the model name. Does anyone know what to do? ?

I managed myself through a tutorial(probably shoulda posted in the link above but found it here first ??https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezme7vbMC6I
 

 

spacer.png

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not requesting this but I'm hoping you can help source some stuff. I'm looking to kitbash a Temmin "Snap" Wexley, and didn't know if we 1) had a good Resistance flight suit out there and 2) if there was a chubby dude with facial hair that might be a good start. Thanks for any help you can give man! The SWBF community really appreciates the JK community's willingness to hook us up so both games can be great.spacer.png

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Teancum said:

I'm not requesting this but I'm hoping you can help source some stuff. I'm looking to kitbash a Temmin "Snap" Wexley, and didn't know if we 1) had a good Resistance flight suit out there and 2) if there was a chubby dude with facial hair that might be a good start. Thanks for any help you can give man! The SWBF community really appreciates the JK community's willingness to hook us up so both games can be great.

Scerendo's Poe Dameron would be a good flight suit (it would need to be edited bigger) and MB2 has a Porkins model, but honestly I would just use a standard bearded head, texture it, add hair and make it rounder. 

Teancum likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks gang. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. The reply box is borked in Firefox. I can't type, delete, or anything.

Anyway, if I get something together I'll be sure to pass it along.

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post

So definitely NOT trying to hijack, but I took a bit of a different direction with Lumiya. This is more to show Jeff based on a side conversation that we had. Note that this is for Star Wars Battlefront 2 and not JKA, but that's because I haven't really learned JKA rigging. This uses the Xbox SWBF2 Ventress body, Jeff's head, and a turban from Star Wars Galaxies, since that's been shut down for years now. It's not high poly or anything so I don't know how this would look in JKA.

spacer.png

NumberWan, krkarr, Jeff and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post

Can you please make these custom figures to models for JKA?

 

Chirrut Imwe as a Jedi "what if"

spacer.png

 

Obi-Wan Kenobi as a young Jedi Knight (few months after TPM)

spacer.png

 

"what if" Anakin never turned to dark side... Jedi Grand Master Anakin

spacer.png

Legolas as Jedi

spacer.png

Jedi Master Luke

spacer.png

Farm boy Anakin

spacer.png

 

"What if" Light Side Anakin Skywalker after Episode III

spacer.png

 

Young Mace Windu Jedi

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

Thank You

 

davidortilla likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/11/2020 at 7:13 PM, Teancum said:

So definitely NOT trying to hijack, but I took a bit of a different direction with Lumiya. This is more to show Jeff based on a side conversation that we had. Note that this is for Star Wars Battlefront 2 and not JKA, but that's because I haven't really learned JKA rigging. This uses the Xbox SWBF2 Ventress body, Jeff's head, and a turban from Star Wars Galaxies, since that's been shut down for years now. It's not high poly or anything so I don't know how this would look in JKA.

spacer.png

I'm surprised you were able to get that to work. Is there even source files for Ventress' and Fisto's gameplay style since they're both different from the other hero units?

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/11/2020 at 7:13 PM, Teancum said:

So definitely NOT trying to hijack, but I took a bit of a different direction with Lumiya. This is more to show Jeff based on a side conversation that we had. Note that this is for Star Wars Battlefront 2 and not JKA, but that's because I haven't really learned JKA rigging. This uses the Xbox SWBF2 Ventress body, Jeff's head, and a turban from Star Wars Galaxies, since that's been shut down for years now. It's not high poly or anything so I don't know how this would look in JKA.

spacer.png

Part of me feels like it kind of lacks something though. I think maybe giving her a cape could actually really round out the model a bit more. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/11/2020 at 7:13 PM, Teancum said:

So definitely NOT trying to hijack, but I took a bit of a different direction with Lumiya. This is more to show Jeff based on a side conversation that we had. Note that this is for Star Wars Battlefront 2 and not JKA, but that's because I haven't really learned JKA rigging. This uses the Xbox SWBF2 Ventress body, Jeff's head, and a turban from Star Wars Galaxies, since that's been shut down for years now. It's not high poly or anything so I don't know how this would look in JKA.

 

Does BF2 have a lightwhip? That would be epic.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Does BF2 have a lightwhip? That would be epic.

You know, I always wondered if a lightwhip would be possible to code/mod into JK3. It’d probably take a lot of work.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Nerdman3000 said:

You know, I always wondered if a lightwhip would be possible to code/mod into JK3. It’d probably take a lot of work.

Not a coder, but maybe it could be done adding code for animated weapon models, and having an animated whip, or even just a ragdoll whip with several bones that move with the attack animations.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Ramikad said:

Not a coder, but maybe it could be done adding code for animated weapon models, and having an animated whip, or even just a ragdoll whip with several bones that move with the attack animations.

The animation would be the difficult part, the model itself would be easy.

Share this post


Link to post

Sadly no lightwhip. I'm using Xbox Ventress' animations, which inspired from a Bruce Lee fan film where his nunchucks have saber blades (see below). I figure it's the closest I'll get. Technically in SWBF2 you can have up to 8 blades, with 8 unique fire points, so if someone were to animate those blades in a chain properly you could craft a lightwhip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQC29joihwU

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Lilith said:

Hello! Any chance you might have a Killik model in your collection? I'd really love to see them make their way into JKA.

I have one but it isn't mine to release.

TheHusseler likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I apologise if I missed this and it's already been done, took me forever to go through all the pages to check so I might have missed it. Has a model of a Kage Warrior been made yet? Here's an image from clone wars for reference.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Jeff said:

I have one but it isn't mine to release.

Fair enough. Thank you anyway! You should tell your friend to put it out there, I can tell a lot of people would like to have that in Jedi Academy at some point!

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I've been searching through the dropbox, I can't find where your Mandalore the Ultimate model is located? Any chance you know where to look or could reupload?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...