Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

@@Jeff Could you port the Star Wars mandalorian model? That would be a dream!!

Edit: I'm having a hard time finding this model ripped from the game, if anyone can help that would be great. @@Kualan how do you get your SWG models? 

I have no idea what model your referring too.

@@Jeff Could you port the Star Wars mandalorian model? That would be a dream!!

Edit: I'm having a hard time finding this model ripped from the game, if anyone can help that would be great. @@Kualan how do you get your SWG models? 

I extract them directly from the assets. You want the SWG Mandalorian armour? May I ask why - they just look like the ones already made for JKA? i.e. recoloured Boba Fetts.

I extract them directly from the assets. You want the SWG Mandalorian armour? May I ask why - they just look like the ones already made for JKA? i.e. recoloured Boba Fetts.

If that's the case I'm not spending hours to port a worse version of a model that's already readily available.

Yes basically an Arcann with Thexan robes since that's the best we can get atm. Let's think of it as a conceptual skin what if Thexan was the one to take Arcann's path. Also in the link I sent you Arcann has both arms so it's more than just a simple black version of Arcann, it's closest to what we can achieve now for a Thexan model. And tbh I think it looks badass with the black robes and all. 

Maybe I'm misremembering, but did you ever make a Skytrooper model @@Jeff? I could have sworn I saw one but can't find it in the thread.

No I never made him. Not sure if I ever will, the verts are really high on him.

@@Jeff The Mandalorian armor in SWG is much better then the Boba model in JKA. Though your lack of interest is rather obvious so I'll forget about asking you. 

I'd need to see it to decide